• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

bian

Years
  • By the way, can you please give me 3 copies of my friend's Pokemon since I traded with him? Just that I'll get it from you instead of him so it will be fast since you can clone. Use this FC: 5457 8823 3469. I'll go ahead on Wi-Fi. I know the FC that I should use. :)

bian

Years
  • Maybe Kryzite, since I have to get out now after I finish the trade. I'm waiting on Wi-Fi. :)

bian

Years
  • Kryzite could help you with that since I have to get out now after I finish all my trades. Just talk my player on Wi-Fi if you're ready to trade. :)

bian

Years
  • Maybe re-register my FC and go on Wi-Fi. :)
    @Kryzite: Post your Gen IV FC here or on your profile so that I could ready it before I close my sister's laptop while remaining on Wi-Fi. :)

bian

Years
  • Lol, I'm confused now. XD Sorry, I should touched the happy faced instead of the sad face because of excitement. XD

bian

Years
  • Yes I got the right amount.
    @Kryzite: Please post your Generation IV FC now, I have to close my sister's laptop now while seeing you in Generation IV Wi-Fi. :)

Back