• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Favorite City in Pkm?

Ati

Staff User
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    In the series or game??

I like in the series:
    Silver City
    and in the game:
    Pallat Town

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Slateport City. Not only is the music cool, it also has the Energy Guru (who is stupendously going for it in 2 days on my game, I find this morning) and the lady who gives Effort Ribbons. Plus there's some decent stuff for my Secret Base as well.

*Orion*

Goner...
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Goldenrod City. I like hustling-bustling cities the best. And Whitney lives there. And I do as well. :o

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I've always really liked Fuschia City for some reason. Blackthorn is another of my favorites because it's home to the Dragon Gym and that sweet dragon lair. XD Fortree was pretty intriguing as well.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmmm.... Lavaridge (Flannery! and Fire Pokemon too... ^^; )
    Besides that, Mauville has always amused me.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • Vermiilio city(I like the music),saffron city(become the husband of Sabrina<3),Goldenrod(cute girls there,and like the color),Celedon(lots of HOTgirls there....)and that's it....

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    Fuchisa because of the saffari zone, cerulean as well because i've had so many fond memories there in red/blue versions one of which i was trying to beat misty's starmie with a charmeleon. The follys of youth and not really understanding the strength and weakness thing. good times

Last edited:
    Back