• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Moveset Speculations

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Oshawott line needs a ground move, hopefully Earthquake. I'm getting fed up of being pwned by Electric types with one move.
    But don't they already get Dig? I know that it's not a good move in general, but it's good in-game.
    I Could Consider For Samurott to Learn Sacred Sword
    But that would take away Sacred Sword's uniqueness to the legendary musketeers! ;_; The move also explicitly states that the user attacks with its horns. While Samurott does have a horn, it mainly uses it for Megahorn, and it uses its swords when it uses Razor Shell, or presumably X-Scissor and Fury Cutter.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • ^ Well Rayquaza did get V-create though that was from an event...
    I'm hoping that it's Serperior who gets Earthquake, it needs a move against those steel types...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Give my pretty Petilil/Lilligant some moves that aren't just Grass, please! Trick, Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Calm Mind, give it some stuffs! :) plz. I'm tired of hearing complaints about her moveset sucking. I'm fine with my Dream Eater Lilligant though WEEEEEEE.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Give my pretty Petilil/Lilligant some moves that aren't just Grass, please! Trick, Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Calm Mind, give it some stuffs! :) plz. I'm tired of hearing complaints about her moveset sucking. I'm fine with my Dream Eater Lilligant though WEEEEEEE.

Bug Buzz Lilligant would be wonderful actually. :3 I actually think her moveset is pretty good, tbh. Chlorophyll orrr Own Tempo w/ the moves (only tried former though) can be fun already imo.

Don't know where you could fit bug buzz though ;;

Back