• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Gothax - Human Form

Without even noticing it, Gothax had already finished his meal. He was still sitting there on the bench, watching people pass by with their children. That made him remember that he was still all alone and if he didn't find his sister, he would stay alone for the rest of his life. A life that would probably end soon, Gothax thought. He got up knowing that sitting there and reminiscing the past wouldn't be something his dad would want him to do. He would have wanted me to stay strong. He put his hands in his pocket, preparing himself to go back to the place he called home. It wasn't a great place to live but it was his home, somewhere he build with his own hands, a place he was proud of. Time to leave then, Gothax thought while leaving where he was slowly.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Blaez grinned at April. She seemed more upset than he was, and he just felt to tired to be bother by the recent turn of events in the slightest. His shoulder was just barely stinging previously, but now he could feel all of the pain he was previously ignorant to. As he felt April pushing him, he felt himself stagger in various directions and his vision remained blurry, as if he needed glasses or something. Stopping in place, he looked around for a moment.

"Are there any of them following us?" Blaez whispered with a low tone. He might be able to manage himself, but he was unsure if he could make it through a large fight. He grinned again. "You can handle yourself in a fight really well."

He leaned on a wall for support for a minute and sighed heavily. He needed to take this knife out later on, but he couldn't let it be disturbed for now. "Don't look back if there are any."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose walked beside Teashi with a small smile. She was glad to finally leave this town and the memories behind. Suddenly though Teashi stopped and yelled. "HEY!! COME SHOW YOURSELF, I CAN SMELL YA FROM A MILE AWAY!!"

Turning around Primrose spotted the young man who had been with Dourant. just great she thought listening as he spoke. "Don't tell me you're heading outside the city? Do you even know what's out there?"

"Of course I know what's out there, we all do! As a matter of fact, leaving the town is exactly what we're doing." Teashi smirked and Primrose shook her head. "You of all people should know that it's safer for us outside than it is inside... We're starting a hunt for paradise... And somehow I can tell that you're trustworthy enough... You're welcome to come along for the ride. My name's Teashi, and this fierce warrior over here is Prim!"

"Alright, i'm interested. When do we leave?" the boy replied.

"Teashi's right, I am a fierce warrior, after all you were there before I fought with Dourant" she smirked. "I think we're leaving now, but you still haven't given us your name" she turned back to Teashi before looking over her shoulder at the young man. "By the way, I don't trust easy" She looked back at Teashi. "So when do we leave oh fearless leader"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
EVENT!!
-
A large pack of Wolf-Hunters who call themselves "For Human Justice" are raiding the city! Starting from one end of the city, they'll use their scent-trained dogs to pick out every wolf in the area and make sure everyone knows who they are!

Goal: Try to hide, flee from the city, or retaliate!

Be warned, there are approximately 46 men all wielding heavy-duty rifles, with 23 of these men also using wolf-tracking dogs! Fighting this force is not recommended, and can likely kill you! The dogs are also very well-trained, so simply hiding may not be enough! These men and there dogs will be quickly scanning through every alley and street in a solid line formation, leaving only one direction to escape!​

http://i.imgur.com/Ksm8CFR.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
Teashi the Wolf

Freeze City

2-4: A Path to Adventure

Nwd7R9U.png

"Alright, i'm interested. When do we leave?"

"Right away. I don't know about you, but something has my senses going crazy..."

"Teashi's right, I am a fierce warrior, after all you were there before I fought with Dourant," Prim said with a smile. "I think we're leaving now, but you still haven't given us your name. By the way, I don't trust easy. So when do we leave oh fearless leader?"

Teashi grinned and chuckled as his ego was given a thorough stoke, albeit sarcastic. "We can leave right n-- wait, listen." His smile faded, and he tilted his head so that his dominant ear pointed toward the city.

"... As thorough as you possibly can, we've gotten multiple reports of wolves hiding out in this town, so do your absolute best in tracking and killing them, but don't let your guard down, they..."

It could just barely be heard in the distance, so hearing it required you to strain your ears to listen. "It's coming from the other end of town... This must be what I was feeling." He frowned. "This can't be good for others... I've gotta go help!" He bolted to the entrance of town but immediately stopped. "Prim, stay here and wait for me please, I'm getting a very bad feeling about this." He turned to the other boy. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to try to do something to help." With that, Teashi bolted down the entrance street, heading directly toward the voices he'd heard.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Gothax - Human Form
Gothax got up quickly, he heard something weird near him. It was a special army who went in the city to chase the wolves that were there. That is no good for me, I better leave this place now. He started to go away slowly to not attract anyone's attention but the hunters were closing in very quickly and they most likely had dogs who could detect wolves. He then knew he had no other choice and transformed into his wolf form. Everyone near him was surprised and began running away while screaming. He sighed thinking that the "no attention" plan wasn't going smoothly. Time to escape now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back