• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here and looking to trade!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    Well, I don't have a whole lot, I just completed X but I thought I'd see what I can net. I'm after shinies in general and it's a bonus if they can be competitive. Other than that, I need Y exclusives and anything fun in general. My noteworthy pokemon are as follows,

FC: 0920 0799 0786

Shinies:

Shiny Gyarados: lvl 36 with Gyaradosite

Legends:

Xerneas lvl 50
    Yveltal lvl 50
    Zygarde lvl 70
    Mewtwo lvl 73 (with Mewtwonite X)

Levels:

Blaziken lvl 96 (hidden ability and Blazikenite)
    Venusaur lvl 52 (With Venasaurite)
    Lucario lvl 50 (Lucarionite)
    Bisharp lvl 54
    Garchomp lvl 52
    Druddigon lvl 58
    Zoroark lvl 61
    Hawlucha lvl 63
    Greninja lvl 86
    Haxorus lvl 71

Other things of note:

Tons of Ditto
    Golurk lvl 30
    Bulbaasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander by the dozen
    Boldore lvl 30
    Garbodor lvl 50
    Larvesta lvl 30
    Chansey lvl 30
    Absol lvl 32 with Absolite
    Fennekin, Chespin or Froakies at base level
    Snorlax lvl 15

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    I'm interested in Mewtonite X and Xerneas.

Other than shinys, what would you be interested in?

I'm currently breeding Deinos with Modest Nature and 31 IVs in Special Attack and HP, if you'd like one of those...or something else?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    I'm not big on the mega stones as I can just reset and get more once the pokemon bank opens up.

I'm also not really competitive, I just want cool pokemon that aren't legendary.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Hey there, im looking for charizardite x or tyranitarite if you are willing to trade them. Ive got pokemon y so if you want exclusives let me knw. I also hav eevees, torchics and a bunch of other pokemon. just name what you want for them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Im interested with ur mewtwonite X will trade A number of legendaries for it. heres my friend code

5129 - 1137 - 6674 = Mi Ho

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Hey, totally don't need mega-aggron, but would trade you a larvitar/pupitar with aggronite for aron/lairon with tranitarite. Very gladly!

BunnyRice

Busy with breed requests! ♥
    Years
  • I'll do you a nice solid. I have a lot of extra Pokemon on my hands in attempt to breed shinies/certain natured/gendered Pokemon for friends and other people. I can give you a few of my unhatched eggs or the other Pokemon leftover in my boxes that you may be able to put to use, breed or trade for something else worth while.

My pokemon are pretty good, some have hidden abilities or bred moves. Just limme know if you're interested. c:
    I want nothing back in return for these by the way, any junk Pokemon will do. I just don't wanna throw these poor babies into a random Wonder Trade, I rather give them up to people and let them decide their fate. Haha

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    i would be willing to give a shiny helioptile for mewtwo x, I also have shiny drowzee and shiny maractus

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    i give you a shiny for magcargo you shiny gyarados 5257 9903 0757

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Hi, I've just completed Y.. do you want to trade your Charizadite X for my Charizardite Y? This is open to anyone really.. PM me if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    Interested in Xerneas.

I have the following shinies: Politoed, Relicanth, Lantern, Butterfree

I could also offer you all the Y Exclusives except Omanyte/Kabuto(and could possibly even get these if you would be willing to wait a day or so). Could also offer some well IVd pokemon. Basically anything. xD Just really want Xerneas. If you're interested PM me, and lemme know what you're looking for/want.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I'm interested in Bulbasaur if you have any decent IV ones. 3 or more 31 IVs would kick some serious ass. I have a lot of Mawiles with good IVs and my pokédex is over 400, so if you need anything else specifically I can trade you it or breed you one. PM me please

Back