• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
  • hey there .I`m new to the PC and it looks fun .
    I have the pokemon white version and i like trading .
    I think it`s cool how when you trade with people from across the globe you
    some times get pokemon with a japanese name (japanese symbols)
    anyway feel free to reply

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi there Diktat and welcome to PC ! I'm AWsquared or Kouzan. Kouzan isn't my real name though, I'm not gonna say what it really is. lol.

What a coincidence I have Pokemon White too! Not really a coincidence though.

Trading's becoming a hobby of mine because of the ability to trade with others around the via Wi-Fi. It makes completing the Pokedex easier and getting Pokemon that evolve only through trade is easier now too. Especially with the GTS Negotiations feature they introduced in Black and White. Getting a Japanese Pokemon is nice and being able to own any foreign Pokemon is cool.

You can definitely can find a lot of people to trade with here , especially in the Trade Corner. If you need anymore help feel free to VM or PM one of our awesome moderators.

Hope you can stick around and enjoy your stay here!

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    What's the story behind your username, seeing that it is a German word? =O

Enjoy your stay and happy trading! =)

Years
  • Thanks AWsquared !.....................and miss FiyahKitteh (A diktat is a statute, harsh penalty or settlement imposed upon a defeated party by the victor,or a dogmatic decree. Historically, it was particularly used in Germany to refer to the treaty of versailles).......................Well I dont really know what all that means just thought it sounded cool lol plus i had a friend and we use to call him Diktat so i guess its mine know and thanks for the reply Fiyahkitteh.

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • and miss FiyahKitteh (A diktat is a statute, harsh penalty or settlement imposed upon a defeated party by the victor,or a dogmatic decree. Historically, it was particularly used in Germany to refer to the treaty of versailles).......................Well I dont really know what all that means just thought it sounded cool lol plus i had a friend and we use to call him Diktat so i guess its mine know and thanks for the reply Fiyahkitteh.
    Actually, Diktat means two things. Well, or one, depending on how you see it.

We used to write a "Diktat" in school, which is when the teacher reads a text and you are supposed to write with him. In the end it will be reviewed and any spelling errors you made will be highlighted with a red or green pen. It's supposed to train your ear for how to spell things. You get the idea.

And the other meaning would have to do with dictatorship.

In the end, both definitions go kinda in the direction you were talking about, really. It's supposed to "order" you something, to put it simple. =O

Also, you are welcome. And thanks for your friend request. ^-^ <3

Years
  • hey there .I`m new to the PC and it looks fun .
    I have the pokemon white version and i like trading .
    I think it`s cool how when you trade with people from across the globe you
    some times get pokemon with a japanese name (japanese symbols)
    anyway feel free to reply

Hello Diktat, and welcome!

I'm Hikari, although that's not my real name tbh. It's more of an online nickname for me cos my real name often gets misspelled. And I really hate getting my name misspelled, cos it's always one single letter they miss.

AWsquared already directed you to the Trade Corner, but since you have White you should also take part in the Black and White discussions, I happen to play those games too, and they're my favorites!

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always available for a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back