• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG2 game deck: Status Disaster

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
This deck is for the TCG2 game on the GBC. In case you're not familiar with it but like to fix it, all sets under rocket (and rocket itself, not returns, mind you!) are in the game, + some GBC only cards (not important for this deck, only recycle energy).

The goal is to get a snorlax or clefairy doll as active pokemon and deal damage with them, while using dark gloom and (rocket) drowzee to inflict status effects (if you flip tails, no problem!)

In case you want to know what recycle energy does (dunno if it exists in real life): when it's attached to a pokemon and goes to the discard pile in any way (pokemon faints, super potion...), it returns to the hand. it's treated as 1 colorless energy and no basic energy

22 energies:

7x grass energy
7x psychic energy
4x recycle energy
4x double colorless energy

16 pokemon:

1x oddish lvl 8 (in case i need sprouten) (jungle)
2x oddish lvl 21 (better then lvl 8) (rocket)
2x dark gloom lvl 21 (rocket)
3x drowzee lvl 10 (rocket)
2x hypno lvl 30 (poke ball, don't know what set it is, I read it is vending sheet 3 in japan, if a hypno with this lvl doesn't exist, tell me so I will show you what he does)
3x kangaskhan lvl 40 (jungle)
3x snorlax lvl 20 (jungle)

22 trainers:

2x super potion
2x energy search
2x professor oak
2x super energy removal
3x clefairy doll
2x switch
1x pokemon trader
4x bill
2x nightly garbage run
2x rocket's sneak attack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
Probably on import.

I'm iffy on the number of energies...I don't think there's should really be that many. But it should still work.

Oddish Fossil? Don't you mean Oddish Jungle?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
Yeah, I downloaded it. I don't like doing illegal stuff (I don't own the game so it's illegal), but it's the only way of playing it.

About the energies, it's quite neccesary with Snorlax.

Oops, made a mistake with Oddish, I shall fix that (it's jungle indeed).

P.s. I've seen I switched whole jungle with fossil, because fossil snorlax and fossil kanga don't exist. It's now correct

Back