• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Will we have a Hg/Ss manga?" speculation and related thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I don't know if we have any threads like this(or similar ones)...
    Please close this thread if there is, thank you moderators. [=

Anyway we'll go on the topic,
    Since the release of Fr/Lg,
    we have a manga for them as well,
    so considering it,
    there's a huge possibility for a manga for these games as well.
    Since these games take place on Johto,
    that might mean the original G/S/C manga main characters will have return as well.
    But with the "addition" of "new" female protagonist in Hg/Ss,
    do you think a new main character will be introduce?
    Or instead merge Crystal and the female protagonist into one character?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Do you not even bother to search at all, the other thread for this posted in 10minutes before you made your thread.

Do you bother to also answer the question as well telling him what he did wrong?

It would be more interesting if they did make a new character for the HG/SS, but the manga isn't based on the games really. But since they did make a FR/LG saga, they'll probably make a HG/SS saga, making Gold, Silver and I guess the new character older (like what they did in FR/LG)

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    There is already a thread that discussions the HGSS Pokemon Special arc. It is called 'GS remake for Special? Should it happen?' and there is another thread that discuss about Crystal wearing the outfit of the supposed new girl in the games, which is called 'What's going to happen to Crys?'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Do you bother to also answer the question as well telling him what he did wrong?

It would be more interesting if they did make a new character for the HG/SS, but the manga isn't based on the games really. But since they did make a FR/LG saga, they'll probably make a HG/SS saga, making Gold, Silver and I guess the new character older (like what they did in FR/LG)

:t354:TG
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.
    I'll wait for the mods to close this thread.

There is already a thread that discussions the HGSS Pokemon Special arc. It is called 'GS remake for Special? Should it happen?' and there is another thread that discuss about Crystal wearing the outfit of the supposed new girl in the games, which is called 'What's going to happen to Crys?'

Yeah I just find it out yesterday...
    Do you not even bother to search at all, the other thread for this posted in 10minutes before you made your thread.
    Okok, we'll wait for the moderators to lock the thread. [=

Back