• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~¤~Ikhana's trade thread~¤~

chaosisover

Event Hunter
Years
Ichaste Pekoni: 10ANNIV Ho-Oh and Lugia are not UT. Would you like the Tanabata Jirachi (UT) and SPACE C Deoxys (UT) instead?
ceremony: What's the ID.No and OT for the shiny Darkrai?
chaosisover: Aha aha, I see. Okay, can I have a Bryant Park Pikachu and a shiny Larvitar for them? (I looked at your trade list)
sounds good. i'll pm or post when i can trade

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
Years
acetrainer: I might be interested in the ALAMOS, maybe. But do you have any other events?
ceremony: No thank you.
y2trav: Ready anytime tomorrow. =)
azntigerpimp4: Yes please! XD I'll trade with you tomorrow if you are available. =)
chaosisover: Great! ^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2009
acetrainer: I might be interested in the ALAMOS, maybe. But do you have any other events?
ceremony: No thank you.
y2trav: Ready anytime tomorrow. =)
azntigerpimp4: Yes please! XD I'll trade with you tomorrow if you are available. =)
chaosisover: Great! ^^

Oh ok, see u tomorrow, Im going to pm you right now so I can remember our trade

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
Years
y2trav: PM me when you see me online so we can trade. =) (I've sent you a PM)
Wilow-wisp: Thanks for the trade! ^_^
Shady1886: Thanks for the trade! ^_^
Chaosisover: PM me when you see me online so we can trade. =) (I've sent you a PM)
Chonlel48: Thanks for the trade! ^_^
LightHunger: PM me when you see me online so we can trade. =) (I've sent you a PM)
Ichaste Pekoni: I'm ready to trade you the shiny Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Tanabata Jirachi and SPACE C Deoxys for your Movie Shaymin, Movie Darkrai and GS Deoxys now. (What nature is the Shaymin?) PM me when you see me online. =)
azntigerpimp4: PM me when you see me online so we can trade. =) (I've sent you a PM)

..have I forgotten somebody now? Hm, hope not. XD

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
Years
shady1886: I'm already getting a Pokepark Mew, and I'm going to trade the Riolu to someone else, I think. Sowwy.

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
Years
Shady1886: Hm, I dunno.. Would you trade your Shaymin for it? (What nature is it?) You are cloning with AR?

Shiny_Hunter

Looking For Shiny Pokemon O_O
Years
Mew (Hadou, Aura, Yukari)
Celebi ( Mitsurin)
Jirachi ( WISHMKR, Negai Boshi, Tanabata-50707)
Deoxys (SPACE C)
Ho-Oh (10ANNIV)
Darkrai ( Batonnage)
McDonalds Pikachu
Ranger Riolu

Forgive me if this is too much, but I'm interested in all of these ^^ Choose some of my Pokemon in my thread. The link's in my sig.

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
Years
Shiny_Hunter: I'll trade you Hadou Mew, Aura Mew, Yukari Mew, Mitsurin Celebi, WISHMKR Jirachi, Negai Boshi Jirachi, Tanabata Jirachi, SPACE C Deoxys, 10ANIV Ho-Oh and McDonalds Pikachu for your shiny Vulpix, Munchlax, Milotic, Phione, Lapras, Butterfree, Miltank, Jigglypuff, Ralts and your Movie Shaymin.
..long list indeed. XD
What timezone are you in? And do you have time to trade on Saturday sometime?

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
Years
Ralts 42: I already have a Movie Shaymin Mild nature, sorry. =/ Do you have one with an other nature?

Back