• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    Hello. First let me say I love this game. I play it on my android. I played through the first part of the beta to only realize I have to download the patch for 3.3. So I did. Then I got stuck in a glitch at kurt house. I combed forums for solutions and the folder combine and other solutions just ended up giving me white screen. Is there anyway to play the most recent (I'm guessing 3.3) on android?

Use a gba emalator. Try MyBoy from playstore or search google for Gameboid.apk

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2019
    Thanks for the reply. I currently play it on the my boy emulator from the play store. I just get stuck at kurt. I have done a fire red rom file merge and have taken many steps to try and mitigate the need of bothering others for help. However I now know that I will not get any further without experienced help. I essentially just need to know if it is a file error, incorrect process on my part, or if 3.3 is just not available for certain android devices.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Here is the "Pokemon Location FAQ".

One important thing!
    The underground and the map with the outside of the Whirl Islands are the only places that I haven't done.
    I can't find the "Outside Whirl Islands" map in Advance Map and the Underground is way to big to do.

Wow, doing this big beast showed me that 1 HOENN starter is available. If advance map isn't lying to me, then you can capture wild Mudkips near Ice Path in the water, so check the FAQ!

Am I the only one who can't view the attachment? It comes up with a blank page...

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2017
    Build 3.3.00511

Bug : I can't get back to land after surfing, it's as if the sea is actual land now. I can use the bicycle and I can't "re-surf" to try debug it. I don't have fly either. This happened after seeing Suicune in Cianwood.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    I fought the 8th leader and then I have to go to the Dragon's Den but there are some rocks which you have to use rock smash on them but I can't find it. Anybody knows where is it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Excited to see this game is still going! I plan on downloading the new beta soon. Thanks for all your work, LaZ.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2016
    Ruins of Alph has a bug, although I can't seem to find a workaround anywhere. I have solved all of the Ruins of Alph puzzles (Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Ho-Oh, Omanyte) and the door to New Island remains sealed. Any ideas?
    Might be late to the party but I finally started playing Liquid Crystal and liked it until I had this same issue. Can't find an answer either. If anyone knows of a solution, it would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Where to download the latest build? It is 3.3.00511 right? Where to download it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • What a great hack! I've been looking for a chance to dive back into Gen II and these added features seem like a lot of fun.

Is there an indication of where the hack progress stands now? Where does the game end?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    What a great hack! I've been looking for a chance to dive back into Gen II and these added features seem like a lot of fun.

Is there an indication of where the hack progress stands now? Where does the game end?

The main game is finished. You can battle Red. There is also a sidestory on the orange islands after beating red which you can do but it isnt complete and looks like it never will be.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Could someone explain to me how to disable bw exp system?
    I don't even know how to set that damn flag

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    is there a game guide for this?, like how to evolve pokemons that needs to be traded, or anything like that?.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    Hi, im having trouble using the fast ship, ss. whatever its called. I used it to vermillion and then travelled back cause i realised the flamethrower/thunderbolt/ice beam guy was up today.

Now i cant travel back because the red flag never appears. Ive tried running in and out of the city, flying back and forth between citys, still it never appears.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    Is the day/night system important for anything other then how the routes looks during the day/night/dust etc.

like some pokemon can only be found at dusk or some events only at night?

Back