• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adamant Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
look's nice i like the ow
can i be a beta tester
name:goz
yeah, you can. lol but the ow is the same as in fire red in the screenies and I haven't changed it yet so it's not exactly a new thing to like lol

Thanks *Starts running around screaming* soooo I'm happy thank you! Oh could I make a suggestion? Can you put Origin Form Giratina in there? That would be awesome!
Idrk about Giratina. Like I wrote, i'm barely into D/P, and I'm going to spend more time finishing the game instead of working on this, so I know more of the storyline and know all the new pkmn in it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
okay, just an update.

when i was mapping before, I was doing it to scale the best I could while playing the game, using screenshots, as I couldn't find full maps. I found full ones on Bulbapedia today, and I'm putting 16x16 squares(one tile) with a grid generator on them, so the maps will come out EXACT to D/P

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2019
wondering...

if i could be a tester
Name: Father Time also called barbosal
Job Wanted: Beta tester
Proof of Work: i play a alot of hacks...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
if i could be a tester
Name: Father Time also called barbosal
Job Wanted: Beta tester
Proof of Work: i play a alot of hacks...
I'll add you to the list when I have the time

Need me to beta test now?
not yet. I've been busy with other things and hacks lately so work has slowed. I may make some major storyline changes to this, and just have to based in sinnoh, with a different storyline. And I may also add a different region besides Hoenn. Right now is a new idea/development stage ig...

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Name: Demon Paria? You can call me Kat >.>
Job Wanted: Tester, part time scripter, idea person.
Proof of Work: Erm... I don't really have any published/uploaded work. I have one video of my work done purely by myself, however. (Search 'pokemon - rainfall adventures' on YouTube.) Its some of my basic work. I'm very interested in your project and would like to try it very much.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2009
Name:KOMARU
Job Wanted:Beta or Alpha Tester
Proof Of Work:I play alot of hacks

you can call me timothy navarro

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Name:KOMARU
Job Wanted:Beta or Alpha Tester
Proof Of Work:I play alot of hacks

you can call me timothy navarro
Like I've mentioned before, you can get that job in the newer overhaul of this. Right now this thread should be dead, as I'm just planning for now. I'm getting this closed for now, and probably a new thread'll come for the new, totally different version, anyways. If anybody else wants a job in it, PM me and ask, as the thread'll be closed probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back