• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption the avatar above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
You dare challenge me? I'll stomp you like a small bug!
Ant inside Grotle's shrub: What do you say Grover?
Grover the Grotle: Oh, uh... not you Sandy.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
"Du-,dududu...dudu...duduCan't touch dis~"

Mine will be hard after seeing how I already have it captioned....XD, but you can expand on it though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
"Ash you ****ing BASTARD!
Here I live my life peacefully, wishing to have two bodyguards and go fulfill a ceremonial my family has done for generations, and actually be part of an interesting storyline, but NOOOO, because one day mr. Ashy McDorkDork Ketchup arrives, and starts doing things his way! Who said I wanna be part of your nooby team, the guy who can't even become a Pokémon champion after trying for thirteen years, when I could become close to the super-hawt Red, the champion of the seventh League, or even one of his cool partners!
I don't ****ing care about your ****ing goals, about your ****ing friends, your ****ing hat, AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ****ING PIKACHU! And those white-dressed wanna-be gangsters that appear in this anime can go KISS MY ASS!"

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
^ that's probably the best caption I've ever heard lolz. Kirby likes it, see? <( ^-^)> poyo!

"Taste my infernal kick of doom, you pervert Ruby!"

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
"ミスタースパーコル!!!

Show your strong disapproval of food particles with Misutā Supākoru
Dish Detergent!
I banish filth from the mortal realm!
Join me or die!
Can your puny American brain comprehend?"

Years
"The bathrooms and vending machines are right down this corridor. Go now, because I am NOT stopping the tour for some idiot to use the loo when they had a chance to before. Nor am I going to stop the tour for someone who says they're having a thirst panic, because I'm SURE you haven't gone without something to drink for that long."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back