• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dude Pokemon Ensentials Ds

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Well I want to share this doubt because I have not the slightest idea how to solve this problem, we all know he was testing my pokemon game to see if I had bugs and they were from the laptop, having little keep the car battery starting as it is something that comes with the essentials, but would like to know how do I delete the saved game since at the time that others would be able juegen play that game with errors, if they know how to fix this error would greatly appreciate it

Years
  • If you want to delete a save game look in C:\Users\<Your username>\Saved Games\
    There should be a folder with the same name as your game, go in there and delete the data.

Is that what you wanted to know?

Back