• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Artish

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Just wanted to post some of my Oekaki works. xP I'd like to upload some sketches, but unfortunately, no scanner.

~ Kyuukon - something I did for Charizard_Fire_God. Tail lineart is the spawn of the devil. ;~;

~ Hitokage - see above xP

~ Otachi - no idea. Just wanted something for an avatar. o.o

Comments and critique are loved. <3

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    A very unique style of drawing I must say. The charmander has rather funny eyes,but I guess thats what makes it so special. Not bad at all.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I love your style very very much (can't emphasize on the very enough).
    It's soft, and cute... looks like something out of a story book.

Years
  • Squeeeeeeeeee! Tch, they'zso cute! ^^
    Aww, tch, ya didn't have ta do that... *blushes* Tch, that Ninetales is beautiful!! ^_^
    Oh, tch, an' I see ya use their jap names too... hmm, tch, I might learn all of their jap ways this way, tch, although I already knew Ninetales'. ^^;;

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    <333!!! Sorry for the late reply, all. >~>;

@jc_rcw, Kagome, kohei, mistywishmaker, Cybex Mewtwo: Thank you all so much~! +squish+ I'm so happy you all like them. ^___^

@Overlord IX: Thank you! And yeah, I kinda did that on purpose though ^^;; +meeps+

@MysticTrunks: I'm -very- artistic. XD But artistic and talented are two different things. +shot+

@Charizard_Fire_God: <3 You're welcome, again. ^___^ I'm just glad you think it's nice. =3 And, yep, I prefer using the Japanese names with my art... Dunno why. XD I haven't memorized them all, yet.

~♠.♠.♠~
    Aaaa~nd, I've got some new pictures. Yep, more oekakis. xP Humans this time.

~♠My Gaia Avatar - Did this one yesterday. It's my character on GaiaOnline, and yes... That's the default clothing she's got on. <<;; I'm still poor. I just wanted to draw her. wtf

~♠Azami to Asuna - Birthday gift for darkgamerGS. This is his favorite pairing. 8D

Comments and crits are still loved~

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Thank you, Toto~! +hug+ That one got archived [saved on the site, permanently] at the oekaki I drew all these at. So I suppose it's the best of these. XD +still doesn't think it's good, though+

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • I think they're all very good o.o You are really showing that you have awesome talent with oekaki <3

Those eyes you make.. They can melt anyone's heart really XD; You have a very nice calm/adorable effect in each of your drawings ^^ All of them is nicely colored too, very smooth and soft <3

My personal faves are the Charmander, the Sentret, and I thought the Gaia avatar is very nicely drawn! =D I love how you applied shading to the skin in it! ^^ although, the nose is a bit awkward there ^^;

Keep up the awesome work! =D I'm looking forward to see more X3 *isinlurkingmodeplz* xD

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Aw, thank you so much, Cookie <3 I appreciate all your compliments. ^__^ <33

And about the nose... I know. I don't know why, but I just like drawing them that way, wtf. I kinda ripped the style from CLAMP's noses in Tsubasa... +shot+ XD But thank you for the crit, even if it's minor; I'll try to make it less awkward. XP

Back