• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bad Ludicolo's Fused Pokemon Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2006
    Set 1, Part 1 (this post)
    Rayquegice (Rayquaza/Regice)
    Chikoreeko (Chikorita/Treecko)
    Belshuck (Shuckle/Beldum)
    Rapilaziken (Blaziken/Rapidash)
    Azumalitoed (Azumarill/Politoed)

Set 1, Part 2 (my next post)
    Golletress (Golem/Forretress)
    Kirlossom (Kirlia/Bellossom)
    Steelodactyl (Aerodactyl/Steelix)

Will post more. Everyone is welcome to use these in trainer cards, as avatars, and etc., as long as I get some sort of credit for it.

Did a little separating to comply with rules.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • YoshiMaster, please try and give a bit more detail in your comments :) Explain what you like about the sprites and if there's anything you think could be improved.

In the future, Bad Ludicolo, please make your sprites separate images, as they could be mistaken as a sprite sheet. Quoting the Pixel Art rules:

"Sprite-sheets count as a single sprite as well, so any thread with only a single sprite-sheet shall be moved to the Spriters Showcase thread. Be careful, as if you put sprites into one image, they can be easily interpreted as a single sprite-sheet."

--FG

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Those sprites aren't that good. You just cut and pasted on alot of them (like the Treeko one)

But there is some good, the Blaziken is very nice, body is lined up ell and shading is good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2006
    Well, isn't that what the majority of fusion sprites simply are??

On the no sprite sheet rule, well, carp, my laziness to load them up into separate files was to blame. Give me a minute to separate them and reload...

Attached part 2 of set 1 to this post, just separated from the main image. Will do more soon.

Set 1, Part 2
    Golletress (Golem/Forretress)
    Kirlossom (Kirlia/Bellossom)
    Steelodactyl (Aerodactyl/Steelix)

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Well, yeah most fusions are, but to make them look better you should do alittle scratch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back