• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is this a good idea?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    hi everyone i just noticed something... you can rescue friends in PMD using passwords and you can trade/give items using passwords in PMD so i was just thinking why don't they make this password feature to pokemon black and white and all the other future pokemon games? soo like ... instead of using your wifi and doing all this stuff you can just set up the needed pokemon to trade and send them by password :3 and to confirm the trade the other person must make a confirm password that the other person will send to the other person (haha quiet confusing let me make it simpler) the 1st person sets up trade able pokemon lets say [pidgey] and then he gets a password then the 2nd person sets up a trade able pokemon [ratarata] and gets a password then the two people exchange passwords and thats all :P well i know some people might trick the other person and all this stuff but i think they should put a system in this feature so the code must be legal or something? :P and they can also keep the wifi feature there but i was just suggesting some stuff :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • if they were to make something as you are explaining, then there will be no point of having the Global Trade Station. Besides passwords can get confusing at times. I remember many times that I will get frustrated because of accidently not putting the code in correctly for the mystery dungeon games and I know that this pissed many people off.

:t354:TG

Back