• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show everyone how both you and your Pokemon have evolved!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
  • I came up with a fun little idea.
    The basic idea is; You take the template provided and use it to draw yourself and your favorite Pokemon The template allows you to draw your favorite Pokemon from each generation as well as yourself when you first played that generation.

I'll include the template right here so you can sort of see what it involves.
    Spoiler:

Simply save the image, and use any program you like to draw over it.
    Using paint makes this more interesting, there's no need to put huge amounts of effort into this, just doodle away!

Draw yourselves, rate other peoples favorite Pokemon, drawing skills and depictions of themselves!

I guess I should kick this off then.
    Me:
    Spoiler:

Feel free to reserve posts for once you've completed your image.

Last edited:

Outlier

Screw all you guys. At least my mom liked it. I even printed it out and she put it on the fridge!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This is adorable and I'm totally going to do this when I have the time (read: when it is not 3am and I should be in bed).

Though I'm still trying to figure out Introvent's fourth gen. :(

Years
  • Spoiler:

I should've went to bed but I did this instead. I had drawings saved for three of my faves, so I just had to do a quick Paint job for the other three. Hair and clothing is accurate, I remember every single one of these outfits, except for my clothes @ age 9 which I made up. The feels when you recall your childhood...

Back