• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Ruby script requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I think that message system is already done.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah make a text add-on to the message window so when you put \w[(frames to wait)] it wait that long before going to the next frame. i've tried but it won't wait or it'd never stop waiting lol

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I'm not sure, but I think Dubealex's Advanced Message Script has that feature already too...

som1unkn0wn

Hidden In The Shadows
    Years
  • Ill tell you some things ive done so far so you know what i can do(i cant post them yet):
    Real time instead of playtime
    real date instead of steps
    90% done pokemon template

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    hmmm, i could ask for a pokegear/pokemon battle system but, people dont like making them lol. How about a battle system like dragonball z buu's fury for gba?

som1unkn0wn

Hidden In The Shadows
    Years
  • two things one i am working on the pokemon stuff now so i dont mind(the pokegear will probably be event scripted) Ill have a complete pokemon starter kit(thats what i meant by template) in possibly as little as a month. i didn,t start a thread on it in case it takes longer. the other thing is look on phanxgames.com for the ABS script. my brother had buus fury and i think thats what your looking for.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Is the battle system you are working on for RMXP or RM2k3? I'm guessing RMXP because you talked about the battle system in a thread about ruby scripting, which is in RMXP.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Can you make a Computer script just like the compy system in FR/LG/R/S/E?

Drake_Miriel

Man in the Box
    Years
  • An HM script. Strength, surf, rock smash, and a few others can be evented, but Fly is difficult, if it not impossible to do without lag.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • Offtopic: Dashiel did you even care to read the rest that I wrote, you basically said the same thing, the only reason I asked if it was in RM2k3 was that in RM2k3 many prefer event scripting because there is no ruby language in RM2k3 so I just asked. Is there a problem with asking?:\

On topic: How about implementing the Poketch, you know the "PokeGear" of Diamond and Pearl? I doubt it's been done yet.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2008
    Heres one

Okay you want a challenge?

Try making a 3D Pokemon game with ruby scripting similar to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

Put it on a upload site and let people download it.

Isn't that a challenge?

;)

Thanks
    icon10.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Could you make a script with a battle system for pokemon but with easily editable text for every battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back