• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Which type, if any, do you feel has the cutest Pokemon?

Grass type because of Pokemon like Shaymin, Petilil line, Cottonee line, Oddish and Bellossom, Hoppip line, Flabebe's line, and so on. I also think the Cleffa line is sooo adorable and precious. <3

Hooray for others feeling the same way! Grass types are too cute. Though very close on my list would probably also be electrics and normals. Such a difficult decision, hnnng.

Time for a new topic, hooray! Hope I'm not boggling you guys down too much with these. I'll slow down after this one since I want to ensure people have enough to discuss.

Which starter do you feel is the cutest? I don't think we've actually had this as a topic before outside casual mentions and it seemed like the perfect thing to ask.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? I don't think we've actually had this as a topic before outside casual mentions and it seemed like the perfect thing to ask.

unamused_anime_girls_029-614x345.jpg

Chikorita probably. Lookie!!!!

images

Then I saw these guys...

tumblr_m5fpk9ypai1qa8kbzo1_500.png

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? I don't think we've actually had this as a topic before outside casual mentions and it seemed like the perfect thing to ask.[/QUOTE]

Chikorita of course. Cydaquil,bulba,and fennekin and squirtle are also cute but only one can be the cutest lol

scale.php

Years
Ooh, yay for Chikorita lovers! She's my choice too, so darn adorable. Those big eyes and leaf over her head are way too cute. Though, like optionalpirate said, I have a thing for the Kanto starters too.. I don't think I'd ever be able to pick between them. D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The cutest starter? 100% definitely Chespin! That little thing's just adorable. It's such a cute and energetic little thing that looks like such a fun Pokémon and evolves into the the most helpless but still constantly happy thing ever; what could be more endearing? I can't wait to use him in the new games because I adore his line and I think he's by far the cutest starter so far, but if we're going for one that's actually out at the moment then I'd say Tepig for pretty much the same reasons haha. Plug baby pigs are always cute!

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
Hi, everyone! Pixie is here come to join, if you all don't mind >w<)/

Username: PixieCircle8
Partner: Togetic
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?
MEW! omg, mew is rather cutie with it sleepy face and the voice from the pokepark and the way of unique psychic-flying is the best. Pink is best too :love:
Eevee is rather the basic cuteness like pikachu, think..
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
of course! Well, if the base stat is rather the same.. I choose to not evolve it, well yeah some like teddiursa and cubchoo is really.. something when evolven -w-"
Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
SHAYMIN! SHAYMIN!
Well, many pokemon is my favorite cuties, but my mood right now is down to shaymin only :3
I got no pictures, but in my mind is the shaymin sooo cutee! /stop
Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
Well, chespin is the best for now!
If the gen 6 is not go in release, i should pick oshawott but really, chespin already touch my heart to the deep-deep-deep part :3

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hi, Pixie, welcome to the club ^^

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

Yeah, I'll hop on the bandwagon and pick Chikorita here as well! It's not just the design though, I'm currently watching the Johto saga, and Ash's Chikorita is super adorable, with the way she tries to get Ash's attention and the way she gets jealous on Pikachu, hehe, she's just super cute.

Oh, and since we're talking starters. and since macarons are the best thing ever

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I agree that Chikarita is the cutest starter pokemon. It is just adorable in every way! I also love Oshawott and Charmander <3

Years
Welcome, PixieCircle8! ^_^ It's wonderful to have you here in the club with us. :)

@MIAU, zerochan says the image isn't available but from what I can see it's totally adorable! I just want to steal Chikorita out of that picture and it forever, hehe.

@Rai agreed! Oshawott and Charmander are among some of my favorites too. Though excluding Chikorita, I think my second favorite would be either Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Cyndaquil.. Cyndaquil has the cutest cry in the anime and it's always too hard to resist. ♥

Years
Hi guys! I'd like to start a new topic now that X and Y have been out worldwide for over a week.

Which new Pokemon from the sixth generation do you find to be cutest?

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years

Wow, thanks board for keeping me up-to-date on this thread. >>;;;

ANYWAYS! Art-wise only, I might have to go with Amaura! o__o; Wasn't expecting that. XD
As for my team, my Sylveon. <3 She makes me squee so hard when I play with her in Pokémon-Amie! 8D <3 <3 <3

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Inkay! So adorable, with the hat-thing and the cutesy eyes! Oh, and speaking of eyes, Amaura is super cute too, and I love her cry, and playing with her in Amie. So far, I've had both, Baudelaire the Inkay♂ and Opal the Amaura♀ who is still very cute and pretty as an Aurorus now.

I also really like the new Fairy types, Spritzee and Flabebe are my favorite. I also really like how they're entire evolutionary lines are also very cute ♥

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013

Goomy, Pumpkaboo, and Gourgeist.

tumblr_muznctrpuG1sux9y7o1_400.gif
Pumpkaboo.png
images

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Which new Pokemon from the sixth generation do you find to be cutest?[/QUOTE]

easiest question in the world.

all of goomy and its evos, sylveon(she is by far the cutest of all the 6th gen. awwww)and fennekin are the most ardorable pokemon ever. oh and I cant forget espurr too.

Spoiler:

Mentalii

Back
Years
I would like to join the club ;)

Username: Mentalii
Partner: Goupix the Vulpix
Answer a topic:
The cutest starter is Piplup in my opinion. It's far from being my favourite one, but hell, he's so loveley.

Years
Welcome, Mentalii! It's so very good to have you here with us. :D

But ahh, I honestly agree with all of you guys. I adore Amaura, Inkay, Sylveon, Espurr and Meowstic, Fennekin.. all are high up on my list. Though personally I've fallen totally in love with Espurr. If you guys have played with it in Amie I'm sure you'll know why. Its tiny mouth with two teeth always makes me want to snug it.

tumblr_mv3o0z0SCn1r9dfl3o1_500.png

Poke Puffs! :)

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
Username: atmmachine11
Partner: Wiggles the Wurmple. ( o u o )
Answer a topic: (Topic 2) o n o Many times I feel I want to keep a pokemon on his first stage do to cuteness, but I end up evolving all of mine since its nice to see growth.

Years
Username: atmmachine11
Partner: Wiggles the Wurmple. ( o u o )
Answer a topic: (Topic 2) o n o Many times I feel I want to keep a pokemon on his first stage do to cuteness, but I end up evolving all of mine since its nice to see growth.

Aww, a Wurmple! :3 I actually really love him and he's definitely one of my favorites of the worm Pokemon. Cute, welcome to the club!

But yeah, I agree with you. Growth is nice and it always tempts me to evolve my Pokemon further, though in some cases I've left mine unevolved despite how weak they might have been in that form. Pokemon like Phantump I'd never be able to evolve since Trevenant just isn't very cute to me. :(

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Username: Mr.Alpha
Partner: I just saw that tabor chose espeon already (it's war now!), so I'll pick...
Teddy the Teddiursa
216.png

Answer a topic: "Eevee or Mew?" For me this is a hard one, they're both extremely cute!
But I go with Eevee :)

Last edited:
Years
I figured it's about time I join this club!

Username: Hikari10
Partner: Oshy the Oshawott (you know me right)

OMG there are so many cuties this generation! Notable mentions go to Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Bunnelby, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Helioptile, Inkay, Pancham, Amaura, Espurr, Meowstic, Klefki, Sylveon, Carbink, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Pumpkaboo, Phantump, Dedenne, Litleo, Skiddo, Noibat and Vivillon. I love them all, but Froakie and Meowstic are my absolute faves right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back