• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your favorite Legendary Theme?

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Although I have both games now, HeartGold got me back into Pokemon since I took a break after Emerald. I prefer HeartGold over SoulSilver because Ho-Oh's theme is possibly the best Legendary theme in any Pokemon game in my opinion. 4th Generation's soundtracks were certainly..... God-like compared to other games.
    So, which do you like better? HeartGold's Ho-Oh theme or SoulSilver's Lugia theme?
    EDIT: To add a little more to this thread, I'll include all of the 4th Gen Legendary themes.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Out of all the legendary theme songs, I'd have to say my favourite would be the Lake Trio's. The music was so majestic but upbeat at the same time, and really put the suspense in battling Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I've always liked the Giratina theme from Platinum, extremely frantic and trippy, I think it matches the Distortion World and the events with Cyrus really well. The Lake Trio song was really good too, but I got a bit sick of it after spending 2+ hours trying to catch Azelf my first time around.

Back