• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@ machomuu, yes, accepted. And Merry Christmas! (even though you probably also celebrate tomorrow and not today like I do)

EDIT: I updated the first post in the IC with some player teams and shizzle. If you want to keep track of more than that though, you'll have to do it in your SU post or something :3

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I love everybody's posts so far. Very enjoyable reading and very diverse cast.

Now...must...find....way...to...catch....Teddiursa... :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm up for interaction if anyone feels ready btw :3 In Cherrygrove or Route 30. Or maybe we can meet in Cherrygrove and decide to brave Route 30 together.

Maybe I should go accept the Mayor's quest first, though. But I haven't decided between a PokéGear or a Pokédex yet sooo
^ speaking of that, I think I'll make it possible to obtain the other device at a later stage in the game, so you won't be without the other forever if you feel like you want both. In Goldenrod perhaps.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I haven't finished my first post yet Red so would you want to meet in Cherrygrove? XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't finished my first post yet Red so would you want to meet in Cherrygrove? XD

I'll just make a short post about meeting the mayor and then we can meet in some way :) Should we just come up with a reason for one of us to randomly start talking to the other, or should we make them literally bump into each other on a street or do you have an idea?

Fuyu

Years
They can literally bump into each other if you want. I'm going to have Ange heading to Route 30 after her panic is over. XD

Fuyu

Years
:3 She can't physically read. She doesn't know what letters actually look like.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Sorry, I'll get around to posting soon-ish. Holidays make it crazy for me. ( and I still owe you a Checkmate post!)

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I lied. My post was a little late than what I expected. But it's up there now. GAH! I feel so rusty. I wanted to do more with it but the Holidays are a crazy time. The next one will be better I hope.

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great time and lots of fun. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My Christmas celebrations are over now ^^ I hope you all had some wonderful days.

If you feel unsure of what to post of now: think about where it's likely that your character is after a week in the game and start there with doing what they'd probably be doing :p Once you've introduced your character, I'd suggest teaming up with someone to have a more interesting journey towards Violet. Unless you feel creative and want to write about quests alone or something, I guess.

I think I'll add a little to the Violet post, about why you can't reach further routes yet. As soon as the first player has defeated Falkner, more routes will become available. But there's absolutely no rush, since we've got quite a lot of areas to roam atm, right?

Fuyu

Years
I've finally posted. :) Wonder what I should catch first.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll reply in a mo' :D I'm actually thinking of capturing both worm pokémon and evolving them... but maybe I could capture a Weedle and Ange could capture a Caterpie, so that we'll get a Butterfree and Beedrill to match~? Or the other way around, if you'd prefer that ^^ Or nothing, if you'd prefer that xD I'm just throwing suggestions.

Fuyu

Years
I totally see Ange with a Caterpie. XD LEt's do it!

Edit: Ange is totally Luna Lovegood. Somehow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wellll.... I'll put something up... soon... xD Been busy with the holidays and all.

Of course :3 I hope to see your introduction post soon! Also machomuu's and Retro Bug's.

I'm thinking, when we reach Violet, that I'd like to team up with someone and do the Sprout Tower quest :3 And also the Academy could be a good opportunity for us to battle against each other without danger.

Also, I edited one of my posts... Gonna take the pokédex quest instead of the pokégear quest.

Back