• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did you miss Cycling Road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

In every game so far you have been able to obtain a Bicycle to ride it on Cycling Road and battle trainers. It as appeared in every game up to Black and White. While you still got the Bicycle there was no Cycling Road. Are you sad that Cycling road didn't appear? Are you glad it didn't? Discuss.....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I didn't mind that it didn't appear, because it's only really good for breeding and we had the various bridges this time. If anywhere I think it'd have been best placed where Skyarrow Bridge was, buut that was the bridge, so it couldn't really happen. It would just be annoying to go through unless you didn't automatically have your bike. :(

(and would change when you get the bike from Nimbasa to somewhere EARLIER!)

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
It didn't bother me too much, cycling road got a little boring and predictable anyways. I like how they added major bridges tho, I thought that was cool.

Years
I was actually sorta surprised there was no Cycling Road, since they're great for hatching eggs on, but I guess the length of Skyarrow Bridge defeated the purpose of the Cycling Road as the ideal egg-hatching spot.

Also, I think the various bridges were a nice touch.

Years
I kind of missed the cycling road. It was always a bit of a fun feature, and it was a nice switch from the usual nature route that you had to cross. So yeah, in that essence I did miss the cycling road. BUT, the cycling road is also reaaally annoying sometimes, especially in kanto where you go super slow if you try and go up it. If there was one in Unova and it was like that, I would want to send a wrecking ball through it. Or SOMETHING. And also, Unova had enough interesting routes/bridges that a cycling road didn't feel super necessary in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back