• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    What's up guys!
    I registered here because I have a few questions about Pokemon.
    Basically I successfully started a Pokemon club at my school about 37 members strong(out of 1400 or so). I'm the president but I need to brush up on a few things. So here I am!... yep.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to pc!
    You can learn a lot from both the members and the website!
    And dont be afraid to ever ask for help!
    Hope you enjoy your stay and if you ever need anyone to talk to or ask for advice then you can always go to me! ^_^

hazeleyes223

the princess of the night
    Years
  • welcome I dont not really know tones about unova but I know some stuff gens 1 to 4 are what I know about the most and ill be happy to help if you have eney questions:) o and welcome to the forums

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
    Years
  • Hi, apple. Welcome to the community. Here's a welcome balloon for you. ~O
    I know a lot about Pokemon in the third, fourth, and fifth generations. If you need any help, you could ask the members.

I hope to see you around! ^ ^

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hi there applefandroid! :)

Woah a Pokemon Club on school? Now that something anyways... :)

Well anyways if you also wanted to start a club about Pokemon here on PC, then go to the Pokemon Clubs forum or maybe join some for a start... :)

Also to refresh your memory about Pokemon why not try some of our hacks? They're really good and maybe you can become interested in making one, so just got o the Emulation forum and everything is there! :)

Anyways welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Back