• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
totodile said:
Tulsa, OK It will warm up soon.
We have the stupidest weather. XD

Cool!!I think I went though Tulsa before. Have you been to Stillwater, OK? That is where I was born. X3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Cool!!I think I went though Tulsa before. Have you been to Stillwater, OK? That is where I was born. X3
Probably but mostly just Tulsa.

Fox Fire said:
lol, I think its funny how alot of people would kill to vacation in hawaii, while i'd do the exact same thing to vacation in the mainland...maybe to utah or someplace, thats where my uncle lives, its fun over there ^______^
XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is still awesome though! ^^ I know for certain I been through Tulsa to go to Okahloma City. ^^

So you rather go to warm weather, huh? If you get a chance visit Corpus Christi, Texas then Hawaii. XDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Umbreon_07 said:
You should also visit LA! Also maybe if they see such a rabid Ash fan there it will convince them to make a Pokemon Center there!
XD! Maybe maybe.

Shadow of Ash said:
Never? Whoa and I'm sorrounded by it from all sides. Ocean's pretty cool, 'cept for the nasty sunburns lol
Lucky XD I only wish I was surrounded by it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Umbreon_07 said:
Yeah that would be really cool! Sides, they should make more PCs in the US. there's only one and it's all the way across the country! X_X don't ya agree?
Yes! I don't want to have to go to New York to visit one.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Fox Fire said:
wow...were both deprived XD

off topic: what do the light green/darkgreen colors mean on your rep? i've been trying to figure that out :\
At least we have fun being rabid fan girls XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
totodile said:
I want to see the ocean. I never have.

Wow...I hope you will get to visit a city or country that is surrounded by water. To tell you the truth, I am not a beach person myself. XD

Back