• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some questions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I got the game yesterday and I've gotten pretty far (at least I think so) but I have some questions. I don't have D/P but I do plan on getting Pokemon from the DS using my friends D/P Pokemon. Anyway, here are my possibly-answered-already questions.

1) How do you evolve? Can you even evolve?

2) Why can't some of the clothes I buy be worn on my trainer on my rental pass?

3) How exactly do you get Pokemon other than using another rental pass and keeping the Pokemon if you win?

4) Is it possible to get Legends without a DS?

Aaand that's it for now.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • 1. Nope.

2. Wrong trainer model. Look at which ones are lit up when you buy them.

3. Upload them from Diamond or Pearl by creating a Custom Pass.

4. Nope.

So if you don't have a trained team in Diamond or Pearl, don't expect to go far in this game.

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
  • To truly appreciate the game and it's 50 dollar price tag, you should without a doubt own Diamond/Pearl. The game is basically an enhancer...which is nice, but not quite worth the 50 dollar price tag. My opinion doesn't matter though, the game will eventually go on to sell a million copies atleast, but hopefully Nintendo will learn from their mistakes/shortcomings. High hopes for a non-halfassed console based Pokemon game in the future though.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • At least then you'd be able to raise your own personalized battle team. It gives you a sense of self-accomplishment if nothing else.

Back