• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some ideas..

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I've been thinking and I've come up with some pretty good ideas. My first idea is that in a future pokemon game they somehow combine pachirisu and buneary to form the cutest pokemon ever. I believe that pokemon would be at the pinnacle of cuteness while also being fairly strong. You could easily combine their names too, pachineary or Bunirisu. I'm not asking for much, just a pokemon that I want to pull out of the game and give a big hug every time I see it, and I believe that pachineary or Bunirisu is the best way. Another one of my ideas is to have a snorlax block a place in every route in the game. It would add a different flavor to the game and make it more challenging. It would also allow the player to gain a full team of snorlaxes rather easily. In my opinion snorlax is the greatest pokemon ever, next to pachineary and Bunirisu of course, it has a good learnset and when given leftovers, it is just tank. Placing a snorlax blockade on every route would also make the trainer have to plan out his next moves and allow him/her to challenge the gyms in any order. But these are just my ideas for future pokemon games, what do you guys think? And feel free to post any of your ideas for future pokemon games!

Back