• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • Ugh. I hate waiting for RP's to start. *Wings twitch in impatiance**Starts cleaning sword to pass the time* *listens to "Take it off" by Ke$ha on iPod Touch*

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Miley810 you are Accepted.

Now, that fills all the slots up! We will begin momentarily, so please be patient. We will start just a little later today, so don't worry.

Now, I noticed that there was a lot of OOC talking while I was at school. I am in the process of making an OOC thread, so I please ask that you refrain from posting that much OOC in this thread.

Okay, the bottom line is, we will begin soon!

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • It takes another OOC post to ask this, but WHEN will it start?? I have the patience of a fruit fly, ya know... Like in an hour, or two?

okay, sorry, sorry, just read your VM on miley's page... >.< Ugh... You don't have a problem with Silver's 'end-the-war' revolution and prophecy thing right? I figure it might bug you, with the possibility that I could very well end the RP that way, which is something the Original poster usually does... -.-'

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • FallenAngelSilver- No, I don't have a problem with it as of now. I think it might prove to be interesting when the Prince/Princess of Darkness is revealed.

Alright, we are ready to begin! There are three things I'd like to remind you before we get started.

1) Check your grammer!- Everyone makes mistakes, I know this because I do this a lot, but before you post, spell check, read it over a time or two, then put it up.

2)Post must be at least one paragraph- To make a good post, one paragraph is the minimum, that is so you can develop the point of the post.

3) Read all posts before yours- Just in case someone before you mentioned something about you before your post, you should check, also so you know what is going on. This is especially sent to THE DARKNESS ANGELS because your first post will be connected to mine.

Now, here is the purpose of your first post:

You have just reached the human world, you are initially sent with the other two Angels of your kind. You are to describe your feelings on the subject of the war, and about the opposite side of Angels. You may also describe your partners, the other two Angels, and your opinion on them. (Now you know why you need at least one paragraph, though I think you'll need more)

This first post may not be very exciting, but this is also being used so I can get a feel for how well you write.

Now, here is my post:

Rikki looked up at the midnight sky, allowing the feel of the human world to sink in. She knew, above that sky was the Kingdom of Light, a place she had never been, and had been warned about since she was born. The wind was breathing lightly across the place where she stood, carrying the scents of the numerous humans bustling through New York City.

She crinkled her nose, the smell nauseating her. She watched as the other two Darkness Angels landed beside her, giving them a moment to get used the human worlds gravitational pull. To her right, Rosie landed. Rosie was a black haired beauty, with lilac-purple eyes. Rikki thought of her as a vain girl, always preoccupied with her looks. Her wings were jet-black and took up a large amount of space, but they weren't yet as long as Rikki's.

Her eyes turned to her left, where Alex had landed. He was the only boy in the Angels of Darkness, at least in their little group. Like Rosie, he had black hair, accompanied by black eyes. He was a little more laid back then Rikki would have preferred, but she knew he could get the job done when called on. Quite honestly, the two of them had trouble getting along since they had started training together. Rikki liked violence, often picking fights just for the fun of it, and that seemed to get under his skin. His wings were just as dark as her's and Rosie's, but somehow, his wings had managed to become longer than Rikki's, which caused her to be a bit bitter about the fact.

Rikki, on the other hand, was very different from them both, appearance and personality wise. Unlike how they were both perfect pictures of the Darkness Kingdom, with black hair and dark eyes, Rikki had bright blond hair, streaked with red, and light green eyes. Her wings were a little lighter than the other Angels, and were spanned out twice as much as her height. Some in the Kingdom had often referred to her as a Darkness Angel wannabe, thinking she was too light, and was more fit to be an Angel of Light. This was one reason why Rikki never liked any of the people in the Kingdom. It didn't matter though, she was stronger, and more important than them. She had a purpose, they were just taking up space.

Rikki dug something out of her pocket, a small device often used in the human world, known as a phone. She had been given three, one for each of them, so they could split and still communicate. The first one was a violet color, and she tossed it to Rosie. The second one was a dark tint of yellow, and she tossed this one to Alex. Her's was a forest green color, which she kept in her pocket.

"Rosie, I want you to take the East side of the city. You are looking for a man by the name of Sam. Apparently, he's got some information on a kid who's been showing some remarkable talents that could possibly be related to the abilities of the heir to the Darkness Kingdom." Rikki said in a demanding tone.

Then she turned to Alex. "Kid, you're taking on the West side of the city. There's a series of streets and clubs that are notorious for their gangs. Trainer says that would be an ideal location to scourer for the heir." she said, crossing her arms. "If you have a problem with it, what are you gonna do about it?" she smirked.

"I'll be tracing the skies, looking out for the Angels of Light. If I spot one, I'll send you a message. When you finish with your job, we're meeting at a motel towards the northern edge of the city. Trainer explained all this to you before hand, but told me to brief you. When you reach the motel, you state that you are in the Angel Party. They will give you the key and room number. We're all sharing a room, so no fighting over who sleeps where. Do you both understand me?" Rikki looked between both of the, her smirk still evident.

(OOC: Your post does not have to be as detailed as mine, or as long. The first Angel of Light to post will be the initial leader of the Angels of Light, briefing them on their jobs, like Rikki just did. It would be best if you three discussed this amongst yourselves, deciding on who will do this. Now, the goal of the Angels of Light is to hunt down the Darkness Angels, they are NOT aware of the Prince/Princess of Darkness. If you have any questions or uncertainties, please VM or PM me.

The Angels of Darkness can pick up from where I left off. Note, I will control the character of Sam, so when Rosie meets up with him and starts talking, I will take over his part of the conversation. If I make up a character that is made to inform the Angels, I will control them. You may make one to meet and talk to, and to make appearances every once in a while, but remember, we six are the main characters.)

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (I don't know about me being leader, or Lyra, considering we both are opposed to war... Rebelious... Julie seems opposed too but from the sign-ups it sounds like she still plans on continuing the war, following parents' orders. My vote is miley as leader, she can post first...)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie landed from flying on the top of a skyscraper.She was indeed in New York city,where they're sources tel them the Dark Angels we're.She didn't like the idea of killing the Dark Angels,killing is wrong.But her parents want her to proceed with the war.

"Why can't we just be at peace?"She asked her mom several times in the past,and just before they left the light kindgom with Lyra and Silver.

After a moment Silver and Lyra landed near her on the Skyscaper.Julie looked out towards the rest of the city.

"How pretty."She said quietly half smiling.

She sighed and looked back at Silver and Lyra,who got used to gravity quickly.She fished in her pocket and pulled out 3 little devices.

"Apparently here in the human world humans use these to communicate between one another.They're called cell phones."Julie said.

She tossed the silver one to Alex and the Emerald Green one to Lyra.She put the dark purple one back in her pocket.

"Don't loose them,they're our only way of communication.Now Lyra,you go to the northwestern side of town,there our source will have sent somebody to inform you on where the Dark Angel's were last seen.Silver,go to the motel on the northern edge of the city,the Dark Angels should be staying there,keep a eye on them in till I message you on the phone telling you otherwise.Around 11pm we're going to the motel across the street from the Dark Angel's motel,to sleep there,then I will give you tommarow's orders.I'm told to be searching around town for them.Understood?"Julie said with a strict voice.

When the other two nodded assuring me the did understand we regrew our wings.My wings were biggest of all of ours,and they we're pearly white.But Silver's wings,they were a beautiful silver.Lyra's,Lyra's were pure white.More pure then pearl white.I had the worst wings of the group I felt.I looked at Silver and half smiled,thinking about how he must feel out numbered being the only boy in the group.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Alex? I thought you'd hand Silver a phone, lol. I'm going to assume you did...)

Silver spun gracefully in the sky, doing all sorts of aerodynamic flips through the sky. He wasn't showing off, he loved flying. It made him feel something, something he enjoys. Freedom. He landed shortly after the other light angels, knelt to the rooftop, and he rose to his feet. For a such a rough landing, he seemed to perfect it flawlessly. He suddenly saw something flying right at him. Without even looking, he swung his arm forward and caught it, then pulled it in front of him for a better look. I was a cell phone, a common item among the humans, for communication. He knew this already. He couldn't suppress a smile, seeing that his phone was colored silver. He smirked as he put it in his pocket. He saw Julie staring at his wings, but before he could speak what was most likely a kindhearted smart-alec remark, she had looked at Lyra's wings, so he just dropped it.

Probably comparing us to herself...

He shrugged. He wasn't a judgmental person. He smiled and stood beside Lyra, taking in the view.

He glanced at her, smiling, then back at the view.

"So beautiful..."

He mumbled, half to himself. He was obviously talking about the human scenery, but maybe, deep inside, subconsciously he was talking about her. He could just barely catch the glint of shining emerald eyes, although they were covered by her bangs, like usual. He had blushed, just a bit, but forced it away, hoping she hadn't noticed, or anyone else for that matter. His white hair was tossed to the side, fairly long, covering the right half of his face. He smiled at Lyra, his multi-colored eye glinting happily at her. Or perhaps it was just a reflection of light? Silver was mysterious sometimes. She seemed to understand him though. He frowned as Julie, who had clearly taken the role as leader, gave them orders. Lyra and Silver had to separate. He felt saddened by that, but followed his orders. He sent a thought placed into his ally's heads, using that odd form of telekinesis, that turned his eyes to a light amber-brown.

I can stay in contact and keep you updated with my powers. Although you'll need to use the phones to talk back...

With that, he hopped down from the skyscraper, landing abruptly at the ground, not even phased by the jump. He closed his eyes and made his wings disappear, his hair turned platinum blond, and his eyes aqua blue. He had disguised himself as an average human. He walked to his destination.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie watched Silver jump off the building.

"He's such a rebel sometimes."she said to herself before jumping off the building too and landing with no problem.She opened a bag she brought,inside we're different colored wigs and contacts to keep her appearence different.She pulled out a black wig and brown eye contacts and put them on.

She began walking around town,focusing on finding the pulse of a dark angel.This "pulse"is how angels sense someone else near is a angel.But if the angels are from different kingdoms,its hard to sense the other kind of angel's pulse.She walked by the motel that Silver was keeping a eye on.She put her hand up,as a signal to say high,and put it back down.She thought about her crush for Silver,but he likes Lyra.We'll he's not the right one.And there is another boy back in the Light Kingdom she likes,and she has a feeling he likes her back.Julie looked up,there on the top of the buliding she was next to,was three angels,and they had to be dark angels.They werethe building she was next to.She got out of sights range.She hid behind a building close to the dark angels.They were not to do anything to night,but they had to know where the Dark Angels are.She had to contact Silver and Lyra.She hit the 3 way call button,where she could talk to them both.

"Silver,Lyra,I saw three dark angels.They're on top of a building with I sign that says "Liner's Cafe" keep a eye on it if you see it."said Julie.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Uuhhh, Marina was booted out for 2 weeks... I'm not quite sure what to do here... If she replies to my email, she could probably type whatever she has to say by email and I'll post for her. Sounds good...?)

Silver recieved the call, but said nothing. Always the quiet one, it seemed. He knew that Julie had not walked too far from him after waving, so she was close. He was very skilled in parkour, or free-running. He climbed up the building and began making his way across rooftops. Stealthily, he found Julie, hopped down and made a large Thud! noise behind her. He was trying to scare her, and he smiled as he rose to his feet behind her. He seemed to check her face for her reaction, after he suddeny hit the ground behind her.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie used ice behind her before turning around.

"Siillvveeeeer!"she said."I thought you we're a Dark Angel so I ended up freezing you...."

She shot fire around the ice making it melt.

"Your luck I can even use fire."she said."Now new plan.You have to patrol the sky's and I have to patrol the ground.It'd be the other way around,but I know you love flying."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver smirked as she melted the ice on him. He let himself return to his default look, and his wings were still frozen over. He smiled at her remark that he was lucky that she had fire power.

"Am I, though?"

He smirked and lit himself up in bright blue flames, melting it all off. He let the flames die out, before adding,

"I'm quite capable of taking care of myself..."

He brushed a few ice flakes off of his shoulder, and looked up at the building before them.

"They're in here...?"

His eyes began to glow amber as he scanned the building, he blinked them back to purple.

"It's true. Three of them, by the looks of it..."

He smiled as she remarked at his love for flying. It was true, though, after all. His magnificent silver-gray wings shined in the light and he took to the skies, flying smoothly as his once-again-amber eyes scanned the streets below.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "I didn't even finish...I'll call him on the cellphone."Julie said,and called him.

"Okay,make sure they don't notice you,and don't attack,we'll keep a eye on them till they go to bed.When they do we'll meet up in the hotel,and we'll discuss what's happened tonight,and we'll discuss the plans for tommarow.DON'T LET THEM SEE YOU!If they move out,and I don't call you when they do,then call me!UNDERSTOOD?"I asked.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver smirked, and with his mind, replied,

Sure, but that is a tad obvious, if you ask me. Not like I planned on getting caught or anything...

He landed on a building not far from the one the dark angels were spotted in, and watched them, his eyes a serious amber brown. He was behind a wall, watching their aura, so he couldn't be seen.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alexander Azrael looked around as he landed in the city of New York. He had never been in the human world before, and was actually looking forward to it, wondering for a while now what it would be like. It was quite noisy, but also had a pleasant feel about it, something Alex couldn't quite explain, even to himself.

He looked to his right, where the other two Angels of Darkness stood. To his immediate right was Rikki. She had curly blond hair and green eyes. Alex generally had a few problems with her, mainly because she was rash, and would often go into unnecessary conflicts, ones Alex believes are pointless. He usually would keep to himself when she addressed her, until she began reading his mind on occasions to try to find out what he was thinking, in which case he would purposefully think of things she would dislike, like a nickname he invented for her called Greywings. It has since then been a privilege to purposefully think of things that would insult her in the hopes she would read his mind. Generally, he did not respect her, but that could be said about almost anyone. It was hard to gain Alex's respect.

To his furthest right was Rosie. She wore her dark hair with dark clothes, and under very interesting purple eyes. He didn't have much of a problem with Rosie and would usually get along with her fine, although she did seem a bit too much preoccupied with her looks.

Alex heard as Rikki began to speak now. He sighed a bit when she started. Alex had never been to keen on following orders, especially those he thought were either unimportant, wrong, or downright stupid. This mission, however, was important. The only problem is Alex felt Rikki would abuse her power, and be a little too bossy. He looked over at the device she handed before. He had heard about these things briefly.
    Alex sighed again at the last remark by Rikki. She had called him a kid, a bit unnecessary seeing as he was likely just as old as her. She also tried to provoke him into a fight, but Alex wasn't interested, so he decided to mess around with her a bit.

Alex smiled, "No problem, Rikkilyn." He knew how much that name annoyed her. He looked around the city. "I guess I'll see you two later. You best be careful." With that, Alex's wings sunk into his back, completely invisible upon sight now, and he began to walk passed them.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Two feet thudded against the cement of a skyscraper. Music raged in the teens ear, making oblivious to almost everyone and everything around him. The song he was listening to, was called "Shut up" by Simple Plan, indicating the mood he was in at the moment. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was relaxed. As he moved, the light from one of the nearby skyscraper caused his eyes to shine briefly, one crimson and the other purple. His hair slowly moved in the breeze, but was invisible to most others because of the degree of its darkness.
    People were annoying, and life had just become very boring. It was late out, but Raike could care less, and doubted his parents would either, they were buried halfway across the world in Japan.-

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Julie was on edge,afraid the dark angels would catch her.She wondered how this plan will turn out.A little girl started staring at her from a window,so Julie waked into the busy sidewalk.She just kept walking on.A girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes ran up to her.

"Serina!Finally!I've been searching for you all night!"said the girl.

"Sorry,my name isn't Serina,its Marina."Julie walked away leaving the girl there devestated.

Julie turned around to look at her,she rolled her eyes and prayed Serina would show up.Usually when angels pray they're prayer comes true,as long as its not greedy.Then a girl that looked like Julie walked up to the dirty blonde haired girl and they both seemed happy.Marina was the name Julie choose to go by tonight.She half smiled at the two happy girls then turned around and started walking again,her hands in the pockets of her blue jean jacket,

"I guess being a angel has its perks,like seeing people happy."Julie thought.

She continued walking.She fell over when the back of her wedge flip flops turned over.

"Ouch.."She mumbled.

A bald man lifted her up by her hand.

"Thanks."Julie said.

"No problem."The man said and walked away.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • (Ugh. I hate this gravity thing already), Angel thought. She was perched on a building, watching the pathetic human world she'd been sent into. (And they left without me). Her wings had regrown and were now a beautiful black. (Now let me see if I can...hold on. Is that a Light Angel? Already?) She peered closer. (Hmmm. Silver-colored wings. Amber eyes. Kinda cute, but he's a Light Angel. Such a shame. He's really interested in that building over there. That must be where the others are) She thought. She shape-shifted into a bird, and flew to the building, finding an open window to fly through.She returned to normal form. " Well at least I managed to find you three. Now, whats our game plan?" She asked, her hair falling into her face and covering one lilac colored eye, folding her wings up.

Back