• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon team help

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2014
    Hi, I'm new to Pokemon and I was wondering if this was a good team.

Ludicilo
    Blazeiken
    Slacking
    Swellow
    Aggron

And for the last one I can't decide between ralts and abra

If possible could you also include good move sets for each of these Pokemon

Thanks in advance

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Slaking is really strong, though its ability (Truant) is horrible. I'd recommend Flygon or Dusclops for replacements, but if you want to keep Slaking, it's up to you.

As for Ralts and Abra... Alakazam is strong and fast, but Abra doesn't get any good moves unless it evolves into Kadabra, or you give it TM's. Also, you have to trade to evolve Kadabra. Ralts, on the other hand, can reach its final evolution stage by leveling, and it can learn Thunderbolt. Therefore, you should go with Ralts.

Your other Pokemon are fine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2014
    Thanks for the reply, I decided to go with ralts, and keep slacking. Would it be dumb to replace aggron with dusclops, though? Because I don't love Aron that much...

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Thanks for the reply, I decided to go with ralts, and keep slacking. Would it be dumb to replace aggron with dusclops, though? Because I don't love Aron that much...
    Not really. Aggron is a cool Pokemon, but it has two 2x weaknesses in Fighting and Ground, and it can't learn any Rock-type moves by leveling. The only real reason to use it is Earthquake, but then again, you could give that to Blaziken, Slaking, or Dusclops.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2014
    Thanks again, my only other question is where in the world would I find a duscull/dusclops

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    In Pokemon Sapphire and Emerald, Duskull can be found in Mt. Pyre, on the fourth floor onwards, and on the summit (where the two elderly people are). In Pokemon Ruby, they can be found in all of Mt. Pyre, as well as on routes 121 and 123.

Back