• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Carnival Pt.2

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Well i took onboard everything that everyone has said about Midnight Carnival (Which may i remind people it was a Prototype picture not the real thing :P) And have come back with a solution ^^

I added colour, A semi decent background, More pokemon Really wished i had a pic of Psyduck so i could the psyduck/slowbro staring contest in that pic lol oh well ^^ Hope you all like

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Thanks :) i was limited to what colours i had and how to do it but i'm buying my new set soon which will allow me to do my watercolours again as well as my paints too :)

I'm glad you like this picture ^^ even if one person liked it that made drawing it worth while :)

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Aww... <3 It's so cute. It looks nice with the color, too. Keep practicing, I know you'll get even better. =D

Back