• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tube Queen Azami

Azuregore

Loves Asuna x Azami stuff
Years
  • Yeah, I was bored one day, so I drew her.

azami.jpg

And I DID NOT TRACE over the official art. I used her sprite as a reference, and that's just it. Although I do have a picture of her in my PC, I just copied the pose. Honest!

So...either comment or criticize.

EDIT: And do tell me what do you find wrong in the drawing.

P/S: I guess it looks too much like the official art...

Last edited:

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • Azuregore said:
    Yeah, I was bored one day, so I drew her.

azami.jpg

And I DID NOT TRACE over the official art. I used her sprite as a reference, and that's just it. Although I do have a picture of her in my PC, I just copied the pose. Honest!

So...either comment or criticize.

EDIT: And do tell me what do you find wrong in the drawing.

P/S: I guess it looks too much like the official art...

Hrm... -_-... *Tries to find something wrong... brain collapses* Guhhh... mmyeaah... Well, lessee here... I guess it needs more solid lines. Yeah, that's it. Clean up the outlines. That's really all I can see. :P I like the way the shading is done haphazardly, and yet at the same time, with a purpose. That gives the whole thing a better sense of confidence from the artist. And confidence shows in a drawing, no matter what the experience level of the artist. It's important. That's why people like me have trouble, and rarely post things they produce. 0_o Anyway, good job! I love it! =3

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Her expression makes her look sexy :3 I like it how it's not official art traced too (the pose it a bit different :) )
    I don't see any flaws with it!

Back