• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clumzy In the Building!

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
  • Hello, I have recently discovered this site and I would like to introduce myself. My name is ClumzyTrainR13, and I run Samurott (my fave :D), Lucario, Darmanitan, Garchomp, Blissey, and Pichu (with volt tackle of course). I own Pokemon Black 2 version, my favorite pokemon types are Water and Electric, am excited about the new X and Y coming out in October (I'm planning to get Y) and overall am just a loyal everyday Pokemon fan. I'm excited to become associated those here!!!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Clumzy~ great to meet you! :3

Pichu is adorable and it's pretty awesome that he's on your team. He's cute enough to be your team mascot! I actually don't think I've ever had a Pichu with Volt Tackle since I never really bred a Pikachu with a Light Ball before... surprised that I realized that, since Volt Tackle is one of the coolest Pokemon moves. Electric types ftw!

If you like Black/White 2 and X/Y, we have sections dedicated to those called Black 2 & White 2 as well as X and Y respectively, so stop by whenever and get speculating! Xerneas and Yveltal (...did I spell that right?) are some of the coolest cover legends though, aren't they? <33 It's becoming really hard for me to choose which one I want, though in the end I guess it depends on things like version exclusives. Which starter do you have your eyes on? The X and Y section in general has a lot of speculation and discussion threads that I'm sure would really interest you so make sure to stop by and give your opinion; just remember to keep the rules in mind when posting, of course! Outside that, there's a lot of other stuff to do here on PokeCommunity including trading, joining clubs, debating, posting your art, and battling among others. So have a splendid experience and enjoy everything this place has to offer!

See you around and you can always private message me or Cid if you need help with anything here, all right? :D Have fun!

Years
  • Hello Clumzy, and welcome!

A Samurott fan I see? I happen to love the entire Oshawott evolutionary line, but Oshawott's my personal fave for being cute and all. Heck, even my Twitter username is OshyHikari, a sign of a true Oshawott fan. As for Pikachu with Volt Tackle, I've never managed to get my hands on a Light Ball at any point but Ash's Pikachu is pretty badass despite the "resets" he gets every new region.

As Cirno said, we have loads of X and Y related discussion going on. What's your thoughts on the new starters, and the two mascots, Xerneas and Yveltal? They look pretty badass while the starters are so cute. We have loads of places you can check out, such as Trade Corner and Battle Center, maybe join some clubs, showing off art, and even talking to other members yourself.

Call me Hikari, and if you need to ask anything just send me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • ClumsyTrainR13, welcome to PC! I think you should go to any sections that posters before me have recommended, and you could talk about anything Off-topic here if you want.

I'm happy that you have enjoyed your stay in Pokecommunity!

- Wind Heart

Back