• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buying Pokemon on DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Which seasons can I find on DVD now? I really want to collect as many Pokemon episodes as possible. So far I have the Pokemon (Indigo League) Season One box set, but it only contains the first 26 or so episodes of Season 1. Questions...

(1) Can I get the other episodes in Season 1?
    (2) What other seasons or parts of seasons are available? Any actual full seasons?
    (3) Does anyone have any news (or rumors) on future box set releases?

Thanks guys.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think you can only buy the seasons as a couple of box sets, rather than one huge one. I've bought Advanced as 2 DVD box sets, one box has 20 episodes in them. I think you can also buy Master Quest as 2 box sets as well. The rest you have to buy in volumes at the moment, which only have about 3 or 4 episodes each, so I'm waiting for more box sets.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    They haven't brought out the next season 1 box set yet, no-one really knows when it will come out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back