• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ninja Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
Years
Naruto Fantasy

I think I could use some suggestions:

~Story~

For years the 13 ninja clans have been fighting. After several wars between them, the clans were reduced to 8. At this time the Ancient Dragons awakened and put an end to the quarrel.

But evil ninja used spells to take control of these dragons and turned them into demons. The other ninja have been trying to stop these demons from killing off inocent people, but fail. In the end, the clans joined forces to rid the land of the demons.

You've been trained since you were a child to protect others and to one day fight the demons and their masters. They have been taught different elements and powers to help them. Along with your group, other teams have been traning as well, to join the fight. Once these young ninja find a way to kill the dragons, the country will be at peace.

(Yes I know it's not that good of a storyline... But this is my first real RP, so take it easy on me! ^_^ )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back