• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there guys don't mind me

Nelauk

shmowzow
Years
  • hey hey i'm nelauk, and i really enjoy joining too much boards*coughcough* i mean meeting new people.
    i came on here cause i love pokemon of course. and also for talking to people on here. man there are sure a lot of people online right now; a bit too much for my liking. ahahaha just kidding!
    i enjoy drawing and writing, and also eating and sleeping all day long. i really have no gumption. ahahaha
    also my catchphrase is "oh god" but i don't think you need to know that. XD

right now i am playing pokemon white. i've got all eight badges and now i'm adventuring through victory road.

also i would very much like to make a sig right now but i am too lazy too.
    anyway NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS. i hope this place will be a cool place to post at.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Hey, i could help you make a sig, but i need an idea of what you need (i'm not an artist, but i can make you something put together and using CSS. You have any links you would like in your sig ??
    Anywho, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself, lol. Guess you wouldn't really join if you didn't like pokemon.

Nelauk

shmowzow
    Years
  • Hiya Nelauk! I hope you make PC your top board to visit, because this place is awesome, yeah? :D And I see you like to procrastinate~! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure everyone on PC is good at that(At least, by now n___n).

Please enjoy your time here, don't be shy and post everywhere(just read the rules in the sections first before you do).
    oh, thanks, twilight. i'll follow the rules.

Back