• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
  • New banner by Almia-Ranger
    dhdng.gif

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/dhdng.gif?t=1227827656

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    O_O

You might want to revise some of those palette changes Adam, especially the palette of the big tree, thats just... O_O

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2015
    Do I need to apply the PreAlpha IPS patch to a clean FireRed ROM before I apply the Beta IPS patch? Or I can just apply the Beta IPS patch to the FireRed ROM directly?

finleymon3000

i liek mudkipz and darkness
    Years
  • That damn wild Meditite on Route 1 sure is hard to train... the only attack it knows is bide when you catch it, which makes things difficult.

It's hard to train anything at the beginning of the game. The healer is pretty far away from the nearest patch of tall grass (which is just Route 1 for me at the moment) and your mom doesn't seem to heal you...

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • I d like to sujjest a font for the logo. search for pokemon on dafont.com.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    That's a very nice game, the mapping is decent, and everything looks really good.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • ...The little girl in the south-west house in Cedar said the quadratic formula wrong. She said "X equals negative b plus or minus the square root of b minus four times a times c divided by two times a." but that is incorrect. The correct quadratic formula is "X equals negative b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus four times a times c divided by two times a." You may want to fix that!

Here's what I mean:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back