• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AIs

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well... the AIs, the Artificial Intelligence - the computers within a video game. Ever played a video game and just question what the AIs are doing? Like, say, they do stuff that makes you say, 'wow, they're dum'. Or something like that.

Anyone experienced anything like that? Got any AI moans and groans in general? Share any stories if you want!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations on Super Hard and the AI constantly Tilt-B's... And some enemies techniques like that are infuriating.

Sakura (part 2) Rush, Choji (part 2) Rush, Itachi turns into crows, the Sandaime Hokage Water Rush. All of them are just annoying beyond belief. Oh and don't get me started on Obito (pre-death) Rush. Urrrrggghh

What's more, the Team AI in all the Halo games are poopin' retarded.

The AI in Final Fantasy 8 seem to know my weakest link and pelt it constantly. Which is lame and unfair.

The AI in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance could be dumb sometimes as well. Like in one mission (which can be seen in Episode 42, Making An Opening, of my Walkthrough) they left me to contend with a Starbolt alone and a barely made it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Pick any Total War game. Since Shogun 2 diplomacy has been quite engaging, but ostensibly-even battles are still practically rigged in the player's favour. I generally play on hard difficulty instead of normal to even out the discrepancy; that doesn't solve the AI's stupidity as it's the sort of difficulty setting that makes enemies stronger instead of smarter, it just means their army won't mass rout as soon as I touch it.

Last edited:

TY

The AI in StarCraft II has its retarded moments. For instance i can make a whole enemy army sit at one spot by flying any air unit in a place where ground units (which the AI makes all the time, barely they make air units unless its Zerg) can see it, but not attack it, even if its just a small spot, they will sit there forever trying to kill it. And then its way too easy getting your army up and crush the AI...

Guess AI's love to kill air units more than a entire base

Back