• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the League of Draven! League of Legends Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I dont always go for a shiv for 2 main reasons, 1) stats on PD are much better, only thing shiv has over PD is 1% movement speed bonus, and 2) PD's passive, it lets you move through minions without collision. A shiv is good for siegeing and poking, but for actual teamfighting I strongly prefer the PD, I prefer shiv on melee champions like quinn (if you play her like i do, shiv BOTRK and ghostblade using bird form) Yasuo, Yi etc

Years
I don't really have problems with unit collision because i try to fight outside of minion waves. Probably why i don't buy PD, plus the fact that the only ADC i can play is Twitch.

Years
I hate laning against Cait. So much range >_<

first champ i unlocked on NA was obviously Veigar, and right after that Singed cause i expected low levels to chase Singed, but apparently they obey the rules more than level 30s

Years
yeah but Tristana isn't a really good champ in this meta unless you are REALLY good. like i am with Veigar :D

Years
I still find AP tristana to be a terror, especially since with the range buff on her ultimate (scales with her attack range like her passive).

on a side note, I jsut caught a shiny squirtle on a silver romhack and called it Rammus :3

Years
I prefer playing AP Tristana over AD Tristana. she can pretty much destroy most of mids at level 6.

the only Pokemon i would ever name Rammus would be either Sandshrew or Sandlash, if i already didn't use another name for them anyway.

Years
When One for All was in LoL i actually did the Turtles vs Shredder thing with 4 Ninja Ramuses and Zed. I was the play making Zed. Though they didn't build seriously because otherwise i was screwed lol.

Years
Urf was probably the best game mode out that ever came out. Hitting a single E as Urgot pretty much meant your lane opponent was dead, and if you had a friend that played a heavy CC champ like Cho'gath, the Es weren't hard to land. You could shoot like 10 homing Qs before the E ended since Q was on like 0.4 sec cd.

Once Doom bots are over on live(though i hope they stay forever), Riot should introduce a simialr game mode except PvP, and disable Karthus (Doom Bots don't use mana even if you can see their mana go down, and Karthus is untargetable while using E).

Years
Alistar was terrifying in URF, but for some reason he wasn't picked that often.

I played Veigar in Urf, i ended up selling every AP item i had but Rabadon to buy tanky items like Randuins and Warmogs. Still had like around 2500 AP at the end of the game. Sadly my Q was not enough to one shot anybody so after i used my ult and my W was on cd i was pretty much a watching duck.

Years
well I was just trying out the new quill armour/ Spirit of the Ancient Golem on garen jungle on my smurf (I'm not a fan of noobstomping, so I try out things i;ve never done before) and the game ended with the entire chasing me and missing every singe one of their skills and chased me across the map while our yasuo and twitch jsut backdoored their nexus, I have honestly never laughed so hard in my life!

Years
Lol i would love to watch that.

I can't really recall the funniest moment i ever had, but a pretty fun one was when i was Poppy and dived the enemy Vayne in the middle of the enemy team and killed her. Then ended up getting chased by half their team across their jungle while using the enemy champs to escape. I even killed Amumu with Q+Trinity proc after Eing on him to get away from Gragas. I had like 50 health left.

The Benny Hill theme was the perfect music for the chase, i actually wanted to record it with Benny Hill music, but i never got around to doing it and i don't have the reply anymore.

Years
just had a 4v5 game turn into a 4v4 after i got a triple kill turnaround, twitch is so good at ambushing ^^

it was 4v5 for us, had no support due to dc/afk 1v2 bot lane and about 20 minutes into the game, I find a half health adc and support, went and attacked them, killed them both then suddenly wild riven appeared, and my some miracle i managed to kite her out and kill her and apparently thta made her ragequit.

My team praised me and said 'twitch solo carried this game'

Years
I love almost every part of Twitchs kit (i'm looking at you W). I usually go for SotD first and then immediately into a Infinity Edge. But against Braum and few other tanky supports i go either Botrk or Infinity first(usually Botrk).

SotD+IE works amazingly well with his ult. Not only do you get 3 ult AAs in quick succession, 3 of them a guaranteed critical hits, which get increased to 250% damage by IE. If you can get 2 kills (which you probably will if you know how to play Twitch) you can even do another 3 AAs if your ult doesn't expire by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back