• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a banner for my site...

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
Years
  • This is sort of a special request, so I didn't want to disrupt the banner shops.

1) I need a dark colored banner, mainly black\dark purple.
    2) I need it to have an large Absol graphic in the backgorund, via screenshot or otherwise.
    3) I need it to say "TeraDyne's Lair" in large text on one line, and "Where the Dark is the Light" below it.
    4)I need it to be 739x131

All other aspects, such as Font type and filters, are up to the artist.

Gah, I hate when my artistic well get's clogged. X_X;

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • I thought I said that I didn't want to disrupt any banner shops...

*Looks at first post*

Yep, I did.

*Sigh*

Fine, I'll go request at a shop. Too bad I can't find a good pic of Absol, or at least get the one on Serebii that I want. -_-;

*Edit* Looks like they won't go as high as I need. I could make it myself if it wasn't for Serebii's ******* anti-right-click, firefox crashing if I use the "Page Info > Media" way, and me not being able to find it anywhere else. **** you, Serebii. -_-

The pic I'm wanting is here: http://www.serebii.net/movies/jirachi/pics12.shtml

It's second row from the bottom, in the middle. If someone can nab that and post it so I can save it, I can make it myself.

Last edited:

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • I like it, and I may use it for a second image for my banner. Thanks. *saves image*

I'd still like the one in my now edited second post, though. If anyone can nab that and post it so I can save it, You'll have my eternal thanks.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • actually, no reason to now, i just finished. ^^ sorry i didn't do a brand-new render for it; i didn't have much time, but it doesn't look too familiar, does it?
    teradyne1tz.png
    since Absol gives me the thought of a very sharp blade, i used a very exact font, not a cursive one, which could also go with the render type.

Last edited:

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Legend said:
    If you are really desperate, just press the button on your keyboard called 'printscrn' that has a line under it, then says 'sys rq'. Open up a paint document, then go to 'Paste'
    And there you go, instant, no right clickie picture. x3

I used view source and took it form their HTML code, it gives you better resolution that way

Back