• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
I currently made it up to Brawly. I just can't beat this guy.. I've already tried to beat him for like 15 times, still I can't kill his heracross.
my team so far:
-Combusken lvl 20
-Poliwag lvl 21
-Bayleef lvl 22

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Any tips for Norman? He is truly a monster. My team is:

- LV53 Poliwhirl
Rock Smash
Strength
Hydro Pump
Body Slam

- LV53 Gloom
Secret Power
Flash
Petal Dance
Cut

- LV53 Blaziken
Blaze Kick
Slash
Rock Tomb
Overheat

- LV53 Pidgeot
Tackle
Wing Attack
Gust
Quick Attack

- LV53 Slaking
Scratch
Slash
Flail
Slack Off

- LV53 Dodrio
Steel Wing
Drill Peck
Pursuit
Tri Attack

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
I have question, that i asked about in the past, but it had to be removed... How can i use bonus ticket such as aurora ticket?

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
You should've kept Double Kick on Blaziken, really did wonders for me. Besides that, you should make it with your current team, imo

blue

gucci
Years
I will sayit again, put slaking normal stats, he like salamence he are a sub-legendaryu cantlow his stats stantler got more stats than he how its posible? do a vote i wantmy laking stats

in route 119 are low level pokemons magikarp level 10, carvanha level 11 and tentacool level 12 fix that

I will also say it again, I have lowered Slaking's speed and SP. Attack simply because Slaking having high speed seems unreal but the main purpose is to balance out the other Pokémon having higher stats than their originals, it makes it evenly balanced also Stantler has a lower stat total than Slaking..
I did want to make the game harder after all and reducing the stats of some Pokémon seems a reasonable way to do so.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Any tips for Norman? He is truly a monster. My team is:

- LV53 Poliwhirl
Rock Smash
Strength
Hydro Pump
Body Slam

- LV53 Gloom
Secret Power
Flash
Petal Dance
Cut

- LV53 Blaziken
Blaze Kick
Slash
Rock Tomb
Overheat

- LV53 Pidgeot
Tackle
Wing Attack
Gust
Quick Attack

- LV53 Slaking
Scratch
Slash
Flail
Slack Off

- LV53 Dodrio
Steel Wing
Drill Peck
Pursuit
Tri Attack

Teach slaking strength
Blaziken doesn't need slash, his STAB double kick does more and gives him a super effective move against norman. use the heartscale left of maulville and the move tutor in fallharbor.
And you can't reach the move deleter just yet but when you do delete gloom's flash and teach it sludge bomb.

Now Norman's tricky and intelligent, one thing it took me a while to notice is that 4 of norman's pokemon have intimidate and intimidate stacks. So be prepared to switch out and have your special attackers on standby. Because of his team's running intimidate tactic don't rely on fighting type moves too much but whenever you can pull one off try it. Once more, because he has intimidate don't be scared to switch out before it stacks. Granbull's part darktype in this game so you can use it's double weakness against it. Because of your lowered attacks and his pokemon's defenses don't be afraid to have both of your pokemon attack the same pokemon of his. and being normal types his pokemon have a range of attacks, but also being normal types know that they all don't have the best of stats in either special or physical. Its up to you to know what which it is for which pokemon.

blue

gucci
Years
Beta 6.3 - There have been Many many Moveset changes, literally 100+ Pokémon have new movesets so I'd recommend downloading this if you want an improved movepool. Also edited a couple of Gym Leaders Pokémon, levels and finally more Pokémon stat changes, enjoy!
The following changes to movesets are:
Spoiler:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
After losing to Norman almost half of a million times, I decided to take someone's advice and head back to the Move Relearner and get Blaziken Double Kick. After that, I beat him on the first try.

Team
LV54 Gloom
LV53 Poliwhirl
LV53 Slaking
LV54 Pidgeot
LV54 Blaziken
LV54 Dodrio

Dex Info
Hoenn Dex 68
National Dex 130

MVPs
Roxanne Oddish
Brawly Pidgeotto
Wattson Dodrio
Flannery Poliwhirl, Dodrio and Blaziken
Norma Blaziken and Dodrio

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Wow suicune, you'd done a doozy nice. In fact i think i may restart my game just so i can take advantage of your new movesets.

Not to be ungrateful for the movesets you've already given us, but i've kinda always wanted the gardevoir line to learn faint attack. and i think flygon should learn earthquake naturally.

blue

gucci
Years
Wow suicune, you'd done a doozy nice. In fact i think i may restart my game just so i can take advantage of your new movesets.

Not to be ungrateful for the movesets you've already given us, but i've kinda always wanted the gardevoir line to learn faint attack. and i think flygon should learn earthquake naturally.

I'm surprised that I didn't add Earthquake to Flygon's moveset, I'm sure I did. I was thinking of giving Gardevoir Crunch but then I realised that Gardevoir is pure Psychic and it would kind of go against the whole Psychic, Future Sight moves etc. I need to add Earthquake to Flygons moveset however so thanks for pointing that out.

I've fixed it so Flygon learns Earthquake at Level 49, I did originally intend on doing so but ah well. Also I've already gave Gardevoir Thunderbolt at Level 38 which I think is very reasonable.

Last edited:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
I've decided against catching all the Pokemon as I go along, and I'll just catch them all later after I finish the E4 and Battle Frontier (if that's even possible, lol).

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I think I'm the most unlucky beta tester here. Why?:
I saw the new updates, it said Meganium will learn Giga Drain at 32, but when I patched it, my Meganium is 36. Swampert will learn Water Pulse at 38, but when I patched it, my Swampert was 38, so it didn't learn Water Pulse. Fearow will learn Aerial Ace at 35, but when I patched it, my fearow was 38 @_@.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Beat Winona relatively easily, on my second try. Gloom & Pidgeot owned Winona's first four Pokemon taking absolutely no damage and I just had to mop up Altaria and Swellow.

Team
LV60 Vileplume
LV60 Poliwhirl [still waiting for a Water Stone... :/]
LV60 Slaking
LV60 Pidgeot
LV60 Blaziken
LV60 Dodrio

Dex Info
Hoenn Dex 73
National Dex 137

MVPs
Roxanne Oddish
Brawly Pidgeotto
Wattson Dodrio
Flannery Poliwhirl, Dodrio and Blaziken
Norman Blaziken and Dodrio
Winona Vileplume and Pidgeot

Also, I don't know if this was a glitch that was left in or if it has some importance, but who exactly is the man standing outside of Winona's gym asking if you think you will win or not? I beat Winona and still nothing happens different when I talk to him. Is something supposed to?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
About that guy outside the Gym, it's not a glitch or something important, the guy was probably blind and didn't saw your badge.

Years
Just got my 3th badge!

Current team:
Golbat lvl 25 (training him up, can be a nice fly+poison)
-wing attack
-supersonic
-astonish
-bite

Poliwhirl lvl 27 (waiting for a better water attack, hypnosis +rain dance = beast!)
-rain dance
-hypnosis
-water gun
-doubleslap

Combuskes lvl 27 (he definitely needs new attacks.)
-rock tomb
-peck
-double kick
-ember

Bayleef lvl 28 (holding miracle seed, which makes him a good sweeper!)
-tackle
-poisonpowder
-razor leaf
-synthesis

Marowak lvl 31 (my personal beast right now. Killed wattson's full team, except for lanturn, bayleef killed him.)
-bonemerang (awesome attack!)
-tail whip
-bone club
-headbutt

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
You're underleveled imo. I had team of lvl 32+'s when I battled Wattson. Good job though.

Back