• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon girl.

Ageha1304

Ageha
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    Hello, everyone. My name is Ageha and I'm new to this site. I hope that I can have some fun and meet cool people.

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    O.o hey, Ageha just like you I am also new been in this forum for about a week now.... Anyways my name is Ghost Emperor or you can call me Vince and I am here to make friends and you can ask me anything ^_^ I am your friendly neighbor

oh.. before i forget you should try the Adoption Center:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724 <---- click this

it is very helpful to us new comers and also you can get toured around by your mentor so hope that well be friends someday ^_^

Years
  • Hello, everyone. My name is Ageha and I'm new to this site. I hope that I can have some fun and meet cool people.

Hi Ageha, I am Hikari.

So, I see your thread title is "Dragon girl"? I'm assuming you love Dragon-type Pokemon?

You should check out this club located in Pokemon Clubs. It caters towards Dragon Pokemon, which you like.

Spoiler:

Anyways, what sections are you looking forward to seeing? What do you like about PC? How friendly do you think the community is? So many questions, so little time.

I have been playing Generations 3-5 of Pokemon games, with 5th Gen being my fave. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, which is the reason behind the colors you're seeing on my profile.

If you want to talk to someone friendly, cute and a tad bit quirky, send me a VM or friend request me! I'm pretty friendly towards new users cos well, everyone here was a newbie at some point.

Also, remember to contact a moderator if you find yourself stuck somewhere. They aren't too difficult to spot.

Have a fun time at PC and I might check back and see how you're doing.

- Hikari10, "I'm Talkin' 'Bout Your Gen"

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    @ Ghost Emperor Thanks for your help. I've already posted on that thread :)
    @Hikari10 I like not only Dragon pokemon but also dragons in general. As you see in my signature I have Red Nova Dragon.
    I think I'm looking forward to creative discussion, you know drawings, fictions and stuff since I myself do GFX and write some fics. So far community looks very nice and polite so I believe I will feel at home here ^^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome, Ageha! Welcome to PC~. I'm Yuki's Sword--The Hyperactive Edward Elric fan. (I need to give myself a new title...) I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay~. And make sure to have fun here!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ageha (I totally misspelled your username as Ahega at first, LOL).

So long as you continue to log in and post, you'll meet awesome people without a doubt. n_n Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself here so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing your work posted in the Art Gallery/Fanfiction sections as well. :D

Have fun around here and feel free to message a moderator (bold blue name) if you'd like help~!

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    @ Yuki's Sword I like Edward Elric and Fullmetal Alchemist too. That anime is pretty awesome. Watched both Fullmetal Alchemist and Brotherhood.
    @ Cirno You can expect some fanfiction pretty soon. As soon as I get 15 posts and can put in some pictures. (I just can't write without visualizing things)

Back