• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Wind

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
  • Silver Wind
    ? To Heather Caudill.

I ntroduction-

Once long long ago a Lugia named Silver Wind was born.The question is was a female/male?She/he was morphed into Lugia along with a Celebi,Butterfree,Tysploisian,and many more!"I'm Silver Wind and this is my story...."It begins here where I was born Harvesting Isle,of the Silver Islands.There are 13 isles in total.I live on isle 12.My island is the largest Silver harvesting yet to be!I was taken from Harvest Isle a year ago.But after I was taken by force I was given a human tranqulizer and put in a cage.Then I believe I was given a shot with pokemon DNA in it.At last I was put in another cage with three girls and two boys.None from the Silver Islands.I introduced myself as Silve.The first gil was named Jade,the second,Joan,and the last Breeze.Thee first boy was Granter,the last boy was Kringe.The boys were from the Ruby Islands,well Kringe was at least.Jade was from Jade Islands,Breeze Sapphire Islands,Joan Blue Islands,Granter Yellow Islands.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I suggest you improve on decreasing the amount of details and instead focus more on what's truly important or not. XP So far, this sounds like a very..typical story, if you know what I mean. Don't bombard readers with 3582935627 pieces of information of what's to come. An introduction should be a bit more condensed, in your case.

If you really want to use that concept, then I can't stop you, but at least try to reduce the amount of unnecessary information. ^_^;

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Some CC: Please make it look decent, and don't try to make the characters into this god-like creature who is invincible. Also, take a look at the Sticky threads and read them over to get everything sure of.

Back