• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

connected to: "geturownwifi"

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Mine's currently named 'tee off'. It has something to do with my family name and golf since there is a golf course located directly behind my house. 'Tee off' also means to drive a gold ball from a tee, which is, in my opinion, rather ingenious. Wonder who came up with that name (it wasn't me). Looks like my WiFi's the only one that has a fancy name around my area.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
I'm connected to Hundred Acre Woods, because I'm a Winnie the Pooh fan at heart. :) In the past, I've had Mt. Olympus.

I'm normally near some version of FBI Surveillance Van too... right now my neighbor apparently uses MINENOTYOURS. haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
'It burns when IP.' I set it up ages ago and I've completely forgotten how to change it haha. I know it's not the most creative name out there but it used to make me giggle a little when I saw it and that's what counts, right? If I could think of something better I'd happily change the name but for now it's staying as this. It'd probably just end up as 'Squirrels' or something anyway. :p

Years
Mine is still whatever the default name was since everyone else in the house has their devices connected to it (Telus1234, or something), but I did find these two on my way home from work tonight:

Spoiler:

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
Years
I have CW-Games and CW-Guests.
I've set my Home Router on the same SSID and Password as at work, so I don't have to Spam my WiFi List.

And yes, it is possible.
3 years ago, I had to change the WiFi Structure of a Camping, which had something like "Wireless 1", "Wireless 2", "Wireless 3", etc.
So instead, I've set all 45 Routers at the exact same SSID and Password, so visitors of the Camping could roam around with their Laptops.
It was just like 3G without Subscription.

Years
Ours is just the same as it was when it was new; that is to say it's the ISP (internet service providers, just fyi) followed by random numbers. And yeah, all the other ones around me are the same. Apparently my neighbourhood isn't very creative/doesn't know how to change it.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Ours is just dlink, which is what it came with. No one in my family knows how to nickname it or else, like HECK I WOULD! I'd change it every so often :P

Maybe I should Google it right now...

Back