• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon You Want to See

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have really been thinking a lot about the potential Pokemon coming up in the new gen. I was wonder if you guys had any idea of your own. Are there any new Pokemon you want to see? Perhaps a new pre-evolution? I would love to know what others have come up with. I personally have a few ideas.
Dolphin- I would love to see a new dolphin Pokemon to my knowledge one does not exist I think it has a lot of potential.
Barbarian- We have a ninja, samurai, boxers, mma fighters, and body builders so why not a barbarian. I think a hardcore barbarian Pokemon could be so awesome. Hmmm what type would it be? Steel/fighting maybe.
Dodo- I don't know why I want one I just do. Big, fat, lazy bird.
New Hypno evolution- I love Hypno and I feel it would be a psychic machine of doom.
Computer- I want to see a super intelligent AI pokemon of some sort.

Please feel free to share your ideas. I am so very curious. Pictures would be amazing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back