• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Snype felt bad for the kirlia. She must have been through some kind of tramatic experience. She yelled out somebodys name. Her trainer perhaps? As much as Snype didn't like depressing moods, he still didn't know what happened to everyone before the zombies. Snype lost all of hiis friends back in dewford after all.

"Hey hey calm down." Snype said to the kirlia to hopefully comfort her.

"Alot of us lost something important to those... things... I saw them turn with my own eyes... " snype crouched down on one knee and put his hand on the kirlias back. He needed to cheer her up somehow.

"hey think about it! Maybe your trainer took refuge at Lilycove! I betcha she's waiting for you there right now!" Snype continued, giving off a large grin.

(power is out over here. Dunno how long it'll last so posts will be slow for me)

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Perhaps that would be the case, but...." Katsumi interrupted. "I'm getting signals of infected bio signatures in extremely large quantities gathering even as far as the Safari Zone. I don't want to ruin any hopes, but the chances of survival without fighting back are very slim. Even if one were to fight back, you aren't very likely to survive. As of now, we all know that there is no known cure for this disease. However, if I could get a tissue sample of a single individual from each species, then perhaps I can come up for a vaccine. This would prevent pokemon from getting infected in the first place. Unfortunately, this would mean risking one getting infected him or herself, and that also means collecting a sample from every single known species....Unless, that is, if we can find ourselves an infected ditto. I......honestly do not think it would be worth the risk, however." He continued. "But, if we can manage to arrive at Lilycove without getting infected ourselves, then we can set up some static defenses and I can set up a research facility in which I can conduct proper research on infected tissue specimens."He paused. "You......did not understand a single word I had spoken, didn't you? Well, to put it simply, do not let those who sacrificed themsleves make said sacrifices be in vain. We must make haste."

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    Holding her face in her hands, Amerie heard an unfamiliar voice. She peeked between her little white arms, and saw that it was a Sableye. He had a calming feel about him, was he trying to comfort her?

"Hey hey calm down." Amerie gazed at him with curiosity, this dark Pokémon is trying comfort me? She decided to slow her crying so she could hear him.

"A lot of us lost something important to those…things…I saw then turn with my own eyes…" Amerie then saw him crouch next to her, and felt his claw like hand on her back. As scary as these Pokémon are renowned to be, this one seems different...She thought to herself, while trying to wipe her eyes. She listened more, and looked into this diamond like eyes.

"Hey think about it! Maybe your trainer took refuge at Lilycove! I betcha she's waiting for you there right now!" Her eyes became glossy again.

"Thank you kind Sableye for trying to…h-help…b-b-but…" Emotion was taking over again, she tried not to cry, she wanted to show the Sableye that his effort was appreciated, but she couldn't hold back the fear.

"MY TRAINER IS D-D-DEAD!!! SHES ALLL I HAD!...." Amerie began to weep more profusely, now even to the point of shouting at him.

"I'm s-s-sorrryyyy…" she held her face up to the sky, letting her tears run down her face, her hair was now sort of sticking to her face. She now noticed another Pokémon, a Furret with goggles blabbing on with something. She didn't like his presence, so she scooted so she was next to the Sableye.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Nick had arrived back just in time to see the whole commotion. When he was returning, he had seen the Pelipper in the air, and had come running back to town.

"There's another place... like here, but bigger... safer..."

Lillycove. Well, he had known, that there would be a bigger, better, safer place for Pokemon. He was just waiting to know where.

"The whole damn outbreak was intentional!"

That caught Nick offguard.

"What the hell? I-Intentional?"

Some people in Ma-. The Pelipper couldn't finish its sentence, and died telling them about Lilycove.

Nick didn't think about the intentional outbreak much. He knew racking brains would get him nowhere. Ma could be anything.

Nick decided that he was going to go to Lilycove. Whether with the group, or not.

He headed to his camp, an started packing.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    .......Ignored........ Katsumi thought. He began to speak again. "It's only a matter of time until the infected pokemon begin to approach the area, and ultimately, until we are overwhelmed by sheer numbers. So prepare quickly." He then left to take care of things he had to do: making sure he had everything he needed. Blueprints for building static defenses, vehicle blueprints, etc. He also had his claws equipped in the case that there would be any combat. "Such a sensation...of losing someone close...it is quite a pain to bear with- almost a nightmare......." He muttered. "However....I would believe it is best to keep going...even if it is painful..."

Megaman765

Years
  • "ah..." Snype remained silent as the Kirlia yelled that her trainer was infact dead. Now he just felt bad after giving such false hope to the poor girl. Snype listened to what Katsumi had to say about making a vaccine. Getting a ditto sample wouldn't be easy. All that mattered now though was getting to Lilycove as quick as possible. Then they could worry about making a cure and finding out who's responsible. The Kirlia scooted closer to Snype.

Snype blushed a little but shook it off and put his arm around her in an attempt to comfort her.

"I kinda understand what your saying Katsumi. I'm willing to help you out but lets focus on getting to Lilycove first. Then we can talk about finding a cure eh?" He said to him. Snype looked down at the Kirlia who was still crying.

"...Look I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned your trainer like that... Guess thats what I get for living in a cave all my life eh? Heheh..." Snype joked. "Hey I'll help ya get prepared for the trip. Best I can do to make up for my own stupidity eh? By the way I never really got your name... I'm Snype." Snype said giving off the same large grin.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    "ah.." he heard the Sableye confirmed to understand. A little after she had scooted close to him, she felt his arm was placed around her.
    Still looking at the Furret, he spoke again, only after a pause.

"It's only a matter of time until the infected Pokémon begin to approach the area, and ultimately, until we are overwhelmed by sheer numbers. So prepare quickly." Amerie then saw him shuffle away, gathering things. Her crying had slowed, almost to a complete stop; she still was very emotional, and was breathing unevenly.
    She heard the Sableye apologize for bringing up Ashley, and continued to listen.

"Guess that's what I get for living in a cave all my life eh?" At this remark, she shifted a little, which was caused by a slight laugh. The mystery Sableye then offered to help get 'prepared of the trip'. Prepare for a trip? What's going on? He then offered his name, Snype. Snype? She slightly laughed again and spoke calmer.

"Snype? Are you a spy? Hehe. My Name is Amerie. No need to say you're sorry, you…had no idea…" Then gave a slight smile at the diamond eyed Snype. Amerie thought about what the Furret had said, infected Pokémon....does he mean those bad Pokémon? Sheer numbers? There are scary numbers of them? She tried to stand up.

"What is going on here? What, why are all of you here?! I have no idea what's going on….please forgive me for being uninformed…"

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Interwebs are down here. Posting might be sporadic =.='')

"Woa woa what?!" The Munchlax yelped. "You can't eat me!"

<And why not?> Tobias thought, grinning. <What's stopping me from taking a bite?> He took a step forwards, only to step on something hard and round. A quick look down revealed it as an apple. Actually, there seemed to be a bunch in front of him, some still rolling, others, still.

One swift kick of his clawed foot sent the apple sailing away. Why would he have some crappy fruit if there was a fresh kill standing right in front of him?

The Munchlax answered this by pointing to a large crate. "There's some food in there..."

At the first sound of "food", the Charmeleon couldn't help but think of meat, and take a look, but immediately after returned his gaze to the Munchlax. Was this a trick? A way to escape? The Charmeleon slowly made his way to the box, never taking his eyes off the Munchlax, opening the box just as slowly. Almost instantly, his muzzle was assaulted with the sweet, savoy, scent of-

"Meat!" He grinned, pulling a piece of the delicious food out of the box, quickly roasting it with a blast of fire, and taking a bite. Sure it tasted a few days old, sure it wasn't as fresh as a Munchlax; but hey, it was effort-free. And besides, this food would go bad in a few more days, he could eat the Munchlax anytime, fresh!

Tobias took another piece out of the box, roasting it, and eating it; repeating until he was full for the first time in 2 weeks, and it never felt so good.

Tobias collapsed onto his back, letting out a deep sigh, and inadvertently spraying fire into the air. A grin on his face, he looked up into the deep blue sky, just in time to see a Pokemon slam into the Munchlax.

His tail-fire grew as he jumped up onto his feet, activating his Metal Claws. Damn, he should've eaten the Munchlax when he had the chance. The two wrestled for a moment before coming to a standstill, when he was able to identify the attacker: A Pelliper. He seemed to mean no harm, but a sickly scent emanated from it, almost the same as-

"Those things." Another gutteral growl escaped Tobias's throat. He was one of them, or at least on his way.

"Listen to me, all of you, listen quick!" He sat up, clutching a wounded wing. It was clearly bitten, the poor guy was going to turn soon, "You are not safe here! None of you... please, listen... There's another place... like here, but bigger... safer..." The Pelipper slumped onto his side, exhausted, "Lillycove... Lillycove City. You have to go there!"

"There's something else you should know!" The water bird continued, this time with a great degree more urgency in his voice, "This... wasn't..." he was rapidly running out of breath,

"Wasn't... what?" The Munchlax asked.

"This wasn't a mistake. The PokeZombies... the whole... the whole damn outbreak was intentional!" The pelliper uttered a few more words under his breath, and then it was over. It's back snapped and the water-bird slunk to the ground.

After a short spout of silence, Tobias's former prey turned and faced the other pokemon, "... I guess we get ready then?"

Tobias looked past the Munchlax at the body of the Pelliper, ignoring both the other Pokemon that had gathered round, as well as everything else around him. A noble Pokemon no doubt. Injured, basically dead, but still spreading the word of safe haven for others. He slowly walked over to the Pokemon, brushing past the Munchlax. Such a Pokemon deserved a Charizard's pyre, not the transformation into one of those. With a deep breath, the Charmeleon let out a Inferno of fire, turning away as soon as the Pokemon was completely engulfed in flame.

"Thanks for the food." He muttered/growled, as he once again brushed past the Munchlax, trudging back over to the chest and grabbing one more steak (the last one), before making his way back towards the forest. Every instinct in his being told him to turn back and travel with the group, but his pride and stubbornness kept him walking forwards. Finally, one won out. With an exasperated sigh, he turned back towards the Munchlax, Absol, and the other Pokemon of the settlement, taking a hefty bite out of the steak in his claws, motioning his head towards the forest. "Are we going?"

(EDIT: Wow. All posted at the same-ish time xD Although, Tobias seems to ignore everyone else anyways. No harm no fowl :3
    EDIT: btw Zamorak... Nope ^^)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype twitched a bit after watching the Charmeleon incinerate the dead Pelipper. As much as Snype wanted to give off his opinion about such behavior, it was probobly for the best. If these things were zombies, then that Pelipper would most likely come back as one after what he had probably been through. He wasn't sure of how the others would react... but food is food.

"Snype? Are you a spy? Hehe. My Name is Amerie. No need to say you're sorry, you…had no idea…" Amerie said.

"I'm no Spy, but I sure as hell have the potential to be a pretty awesome one. Kehe." Snype Joked. He seemed succesful at making the girl a bit more happier. Later she began to ask just what was going on and where they were all going.

"Kehehe... somebody's sure out of it." Snype said with a hint of sarcasm. "We're going to head over to Lilycove. Its safer there apparently." Snype said, grabing Amerie's hand and pulling her up on her feet. "Since you just got here I guess its understandable that your pretty confused. We're all a group of survivors and this camp isn't gonna last long if more of those zombies are coming." Snype said to her.

"I got some stuff to pick up back at my camp. Wanna come along?" He offered to Amerie.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Silva:

Silva stood for a few moments waiting to see if anyone would take her up on her offer, she saw a Kirlia and a few others talking, followed by the Kirlia bursting into tears. A Furret was also trying to talk to them, he was ignored the first time he tried to talk to them but was acknowledged the second time though. Silva got bored watching the three, and stared at the Pelippers burning body as the Charmeleon ate the last of the meat in the crate.

She thought about it for a few moments, if the Charmeleon ate meat, and all the meat was gone, then someone here would probably end up the next meal. She was happy that as a Linoone she could run fast, faster then the Charmeleon if he actually became a problem. She shrugged her shoulders and pushed the thought of the Charmeleon trying to eat them out of her head.

Silva decided she might as well get the supplies ready for the trip since nobody else seemed to need her help. It was easy enough to find Oran berries, she had a good nose and had a knack for finding random objects scattered about on the ground. After a bit of searching she had found most of her supplies, four or five Oran berries, as well as a few chunks of gold that she threw away because they were useless to her, a pecha berry which she threw into the pile of berries, some candy which she saved for herself, some of the poke-balls the trainers carried with them that were empty, and two revives which she decided it would be smart to keep. Silva looked over the items she had decided to bring; Her hammer, five Oran berries, two revives, and some candy. She could easily have gotten and carried more, but she could easily find more pretty much anywhere and she wanted to travel light so that if it came to it she could run a longer distance without getting tired out.

She bundled up everything and then laid down on all fours and lazily looked around, watching what everyone else was doing as she waited for the cue, whatever it may be, to leave in a group. There wasn't interesting to do though, and after a short amount of time Silva completely zoned out.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    Amerie didn't even notice the Charmeleon, she was to emotionally stressed, and all these events happing so fast around her. Snype and Amerie continued their conversation.

"I'm no Spy, but I sure as hell have the potential to be a pretty awesome one. Kehe." She raised a hand to her mouth as she giggled. She processed the other things Snype had to say. The friendly Sableye pulled her up from her feet.

"You mean the bad Pokémon? My Ashley….my trainer got attacked….So this WAS a camp, I wasn't sure when I arrived. This whole thing doesn't even seem real…things happened so fast…" she said while brushing of some grass. The newly named Sableye offered for her to come along with him. Since he was the only Pokémon so far to comfort her, she agreed.

"Umm, sure! Where is your camp?" Amerie looked down, and she realized she was still holding his hand. She then bashfully withdrew her hand, and waited for an answer.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Nick was packed his stuff and was earing an oran berry when he smelled burning flesh. Nick ran out to see Tobias burning the Pelipper. Nick felt sick and angry. Tobias was taking it too far. Nick went up to Tobias and yelled, "What the hell are you doing? Couldn't you have killed it with a sword and buried it? You're a Zombie yourself, you sick psychopath!"

Yet again, his anger had taken control of him, and will probably get him into a problematic situation...

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Now, now," Katsumi interrupted again, as it seemed as he had finished what he needed to do. "While burning the pelipper may have seemed wrong, it also could have turned into a 'zombie', as you call them. Keep in mind that if the body remains intact, then the cause of the disease can easily assume control over the dead body, or so it seems. It probably was the best decision to burn the pelipper, though yes, I agree, it would be wrong if the poor thing was still living."

Megaman765

Years
  • "My camp is right over there." Snype said, pointing to a tiny little shack mostly made of various bits of wood. It wasn't impressive by the least, and Snype wouldn't call it a suitable home, but he could sleep in it at least. Snype felt Amerie's hand withdraw off of Snypes hand. He hasn't even noticed she was still holding it. Giving off a nervous laugh he scratched the back of his head.

Snype crawled into the tiny shack and scavenged through a big pile of junk. His bed was made of a large pile of leaves which Snype didn't mind at all. If he could sleep on a rock hard floor in a cave, then sleeping on something as comfortable as leaves was a godsend. Snype tended to be vary resourceful and often scavenged alot of items whenever he could. He was often tempted to explore Oldale town and see if there were any supplies left behind there.

"The humans sure left behind alot of junk. I pick up whatever I find just incase I find a way to make it useful. So far, I haven't found a use for any of this stuff." Snype said as he stuck his face into the pile of junk and searched around a bit more. He had been so deep in the pile that only his feet were sticking out of it.

He jumped out of the Junk pile and pulled out a tiny worn out bag with a pokeball symbol on it.

"I found this in an abandoned Pokemon Center on the way here. It's not the nicest thing in the world but it can sure carry alot of this junk." Snype Said as he packed the bag with various items he had collected during his trip to the camp.

He packed a couple half full potions, and a few berries. Snype assumed that the potions were half full because of their reaction to the zombies. The human owners of the pokemon must have met a terrible fate while trying to heal their infected pokemon... Snype also packed up a couple of small Gems that he could snack on when he had to.

Snype stared at Amelie for a second as he put the bag around his arm. "Erm... Well I think I'm all set. Not much else that I need here. The rest of the stuff in that pile are mostly bits of scrap that I brought along." Snype said giving off a smile to Amelie.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Hearing Katsumi, Nick calmed down. He had heard Tobias's last comment about the meat, and gave him a stare.

Nick then said, "I'm ready. Let's get out of here quick. Zombies have been increasing around here. Whenever you're ready, lets gather and leave."

TrainerGiza

Years
  • isadora1kirlia.gif
    Amerie looked into the direction where Snype was pointing. It looked to Amerie like a collapsed tree house of sorts, but without the tree. She followed him, just until they reached the outside. She watched Snype crawl into his little house, hearing him shuffle through things. Occasionally she would see random items roll past, or in front of her, cause by Snype's rummaging. Amerie looked at the items as they came close; a tin can, a broken piece of what looked like a super potion, other odd things. She wondered why he had kept all of those things. She heard him talk about humans leaving behind a lot of junk, yeah this was a lot of junk.

She bent forward and peered into his camp to see the Sableye head first in a pile of more items. It was kind of funny, she kinda laughed to herself. He then came out of the pile and showed a Pokeball themed bag to her that he found on his way here. Then she saw him shove a few things in the new bag. Amerie gazed at Snype as he stared at her and said,

"Erm…Well I think I'm all set. Not much else that I need here. The rest of the stuff in that pile are mostly bits of scrap that I brought along." Then he gave a smile. She slightly smiled back, rubbing her slightly swollen eyes.
    "I could carry somethings, I have this bag here. I have some berries already in here, but it has more room." Amerie said as she pushed her black messenger bag in front of her for Snype to see.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype knelled down and looked inside the bag. For one it certainly had alot more space then his Pokeball one. The bag was a bit more polished then his bag as well. He grew a bit Jealous.

"No Kidding. But really the rest of that stuff is a bunch of junk. I can't make any of that stuff into a weapon unfortunately." Snype said, looking inside of the messenger bag. Snype went back into the tiny shack and dug into the pile one more time, this time pulling out a small cracked mirror. He stared at the mirror for a second and began to rub his eyes to polish them up a bit. After getting whatever bits of dirt that might have been caught on his gem like eyes, He turned back to Amelie. Snypes eyes were glowing brightly.

"I take alot of pride in these eyes of mine. Kehehe. Nothing gets out of my sight. If I see something shiny, I dig for it without a second thought." Snype said, as he packed the small broken mirror into his bag. Snype adjusted his Black Wristbands a little and looked back up to Amelie. "Soooo how about you? Any special talents?" Snype said with his face leaning towards her and his arms crossed behind his back. He gave off the same large smile as before, showing off his sharp teeth.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia watched as the Treeko walked right past her, completely ignoring her greeting. She puffed out her cheeks indignantly and looked around. So far, her plan was not going well. At all. The frantic yelling of "Flyer!" echoed in her ears. What was a flyer? A Pokemon crash-landed into Munchlax and began blubbering on about whatever it was. Tyshia walked closer to try and pick out what the flying Pokemon was saying. "There's another place…like here, but bigger…safer…Lillycove." That was it! It was like a plan had fallen from the sky, no pun intended, right to Tyshia herself. She would go with these Pokemon to Lillycove City, where others were supposedly surviving better than this little rag-tag group of Pokemon that were barely scraping the bottom of the pail. There was a loud snap and the flying Pokemon crumpled to the ground, deader than a doornail. She swallowed hard and looked away, the smell of dead flesh already was assaulting her nose. If nothing was done then the smell would rest around the camp like the smog in a busy city. A Charmeleon was apparently taking care of the job by burning the Pokemon's body. Some would say it was cruel - and apparently that Treeko she had tried to communicate with earlier did say just that - but it was better than having a PokeZombie running around the town like a Psyduck with it's head cut off.

"Well Tythhia, letth get to work." She mumbled to herself and began to scan the town again when the wails of a Pokemon in distress filled her ears. Her attention snapped to a Kirlia who was bawling her little eyes out. Poor girl. But a Sableye was attending to her, helping her up and such. Their hands lingered together for longer than what they should've, and Tyshia couldn't help but smile. Even during an outbreak like this, Pokemon are still being themselves, if not even more so. Shaking her head, Tyshia turned towards that Munchlax that the Pokemon had crashed into. "Are you the leaber or thomething?" She asked, looking down quiet a ways due to a height difference between her and the chubby Pokemon.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Nick looked around him. He could see the Ampharos he had ignored earlier. He didn't want to strike up a conversation, he felt awkward speaking to somebody.

The smell of burning meat made him sick. He was a grass pokemon, and lived off berries. He tried to ignore the smell, but it was overwhelming. He collapsed to his feet, and started gasping for air. He felt as if he couldn't breath. He took out a cheri berry and started munching on it. That made it much better.

He didn't want to look embarrassed, so he went over to the fat Munchlax who was talking to the Ampharos , and said, "So, fatso, what do we do next, since you seem to have taken the Leader spot?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "What the hell are you doing? Couldn't you have killed it with a sword and buried it? You're a Zombie yourself, you sick psychopath!"

The Charmeleon looked down to see a Treeko, a blue band on his right hand, and visibly upset, no, angry. Ha! The nerve. Tobias scoffed at the Pokemon's ignorance. The little newt though he could talk to him like that. It was a pyre worthy of a Charizard, and he was complaining about it. But what else was he expecting from a grass skink like him?

He felt the fire churning in his body; perhaps instead of a Munchlax, he could have a nice, well cooked, Treeko instead.

Lucky for the newt however, a goggle wearing Furret stepped in, stepped in, claiming it was for the best. This seemed to calm the newt down, but caused Tobias to let out a chuckle. But this was soon suppressed by the newt and a Ampheros (with a horrible lisp) walking over to the Munchlax, his prey, proclaiming him a "leader". What?! Leader!? The Charmeleon had to do a double take, the grin from before quickly turning into a scowl. What had he done to deserve it in the first place?! He had none of the qualities of a leader! He was fat, short, and... his prey! (If anything, the leader had to be strong, a carnivore, and a fire type!)

A low growl escaped his lips. "Idiots." Tobias mumbled, ripping another chunk out of his meat.

Back