• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All-New Family RP!

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
why on earth would I want a fairy unless it can grant wishes then ill take it *thinks of wishing for soda*

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Yes i now have a soda i am now the supreame ruler of this can of soda MWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough* *runs away*

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
I already did, silly! *pulls out a book that says: Da importantest Rules, Vol.1* See? it says here never let your god-parents turn into any sort of fish or else the world will explode!

Trottor

A New Hope
Years
But it says here, specifically goldfish make the earth explode....wait, i was reading a cook book! It says recipes for disaster, the guide to use evil fairys that are fake to destroy the fake world!.......so can you be a clown-fish to make me laugh?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
LatiosMaster said:
Clownfish..?! you want a clownfish!? fine! i'll give you a clownfish!...*turns into a clownfish* TA DA!

*turns sleepy eyed and yawns*
Aren't clownfish suppose to be funny? :P

Where's my son and daughter now?

Back