• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Relics: Revival of a Gigas OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • Two things: describe your character and putting spaces between your four lines doesn't make it count as four lines. :[ I need more meat than that. And there's no such thing as the Elite Four in this RP. And your grammar/spelling is off.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Well, i've done with the editing. Is that enough? Or should i go into mopre detail.. Sorry about Spelling/Grammer :(.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I... suppose I'll reserve a spot. As of now, my participation is still partially undecided due to other RPs I have going on. As long as this isn't an RP where I need to make a post every single day, I should be okay, however... Also, are two characters permitted? I guess I'll put a skeleton of my first character up.

Character's Name: Nagashi Yuudai
    Character's Age: 17
    Character's Hometown: Mossdeep City
    Character's Occupation: Samurai
    Character's Appearance:
    Character's Personality:
    Character's History:

Pokemon: Scyther
    Pokemon's Personality/History:

Pokemon: Weavile

Pokemon: Grovyle

Pokemon: Venomoth

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I already told you [pink-haired administrator] that this will be a laid back RP. Wait, maybe I didn't. But yeah, it's going to be laid back and move at a pace where we will try not to leave anyone behind.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • I've got a phew questions..
    -How maney gym leaders are there?
    -Are you allowed Sinnoh Pokemon?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • No Gym Leaders at all. If you read my first post, you would see this is from a time before the Pokemon League. And yes, Sinnoh Pokemon are allowed.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • You'll find my Pokemon fixed. I shall post my sign-up by the end of the week, hopefully. No more subspecies. Only the Charizard is still Dragon. Due to genetics. Yeah. It is more feasible than the subspecies thing...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Better late than never, UberSushi, your post was spammy, so please, if you really must comment on the roleplay, at least point out what about it you like.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Yeah, updated character list with Animadversion's characters. \o/ Will probably start this weekend.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I'd love to be a part of this. I'd be my first RP, so I'd learn a lot.

Character's Name:
    Daniel Sykes
    Character's Age:
    Character's Hometown:
    Rostboro City
    Character's Occupation:
    Archaeologist/Explorer
    Character's Appearance:
    A thin, young man with a rugged appearance. He spends most of his time in the caves northwest of the city, looking for anything that may peak his interests. Doing this sunup to sundown, he rarely has time to perfect how he looks. He is usually seen with clumps of dirt in his dark, trimmed hair, has light blue eyes, and a bit of a scruffy beard. Despite all this, Daniel is shockingly handsome.
    Character's Personality:
    Mostly self-preserved, Daniel doesn't socialize much, but when he happens to make friends, they're inseparable. He absolutely loves working on mysteries, which is why he spends most of his time in caves. He loves his pokemon to no extent, and would do anything for them. Being overshadowed by his well known family in one of the biggest cities of Hoenn, Daniel thrives to make a name for himself, instead of being known as "Researcher Sykes young son". This persistence is what will help him search for the mystery of the Regis. Due to events in his childhood, Daniel has developed a somewhat isolated, lonely nature, but hopes to one day break out and be someone that can flourish in a social event.
    Character's History:
    Daniel was born into a family of well known researchers, and plans to become as well known as his mother and father. Just a little boy when the Regis rampaged Hoenn, their power always intrigued him. He was offered a job at the newely established Pokeschool, but his dreams of exploring and travelling drove him away from that option. His overprotective parents feel that he should have taken the job, but are quite proud that their son chose to somewhat follow in their footsteps, and can offer advice to their son. He became self-preserved at a very young age, when other children of the same age would taunt him for not deciding to go on an adventure to catch pokemon with the newly imported pokeballs. He matured very quickly, and had to deal with his own problems, for his parents were rarely home, and out researching. He secretly longs for a girl his age who shared the same dream of exploring, but suffered a brutal rejection when she abandoned their plans, and went out on her own adventure. This caused him to retreat even further into a shell.

Pokemon:
    Marowak
    Nickname (Not required):
    No nickname
    Pokemon's Personality/History (5-6 Lines Please):
    Daniel discovered a Cubone early in his teens, when he snuck into the caves north of Rostboro without his parents knowing. Noticing that Daniel was scared and lost, the baby Cubone helped navigate his way out of the cave, and has stuck by him since then. Cubone has since evolved into Marowak, who can always be seen by Daniels side, using his Focus Punch to help blast through walls while exploring. Marowak is of a naughty nature, playing pranks on Daniel, such as burying himself and his bone in the dirt to try to excite Daniel - who at first thinks it is a new discovery. The two share a very close bond.

Pokemon:
    Totodile
    Nickname (Not required):
    No nickname
    Pokemon's Personality/History (5-6 Lines Please):
    Recently given to Daniel by his father, as an egg, when his fathers Feraligator had an egg. Hatched in the mountains, during an exploring trip with his family, the Totodile has taken a strong liking to Marowak, and seems like it would do anything to help it. Marowak is helping to train Totodile in friendly battles, and Totodile seems to be learning a lot. A jolly nature, it often is seen running around in circles when bored, and can be heard humming the same tunes that Daniel whistles while exploring. She is very nervous when encountering wild pokemon, for she is young, something that Marowak is also helping to improve.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Marilyn- If you couldn't tell, not even Chibi and I have posted our sign-ups, so you still have time.

Brad- Yes, continue to edit your sign-up. And change your font color. I can't see it on the theme I'm using.

FourFourTwo- Accepted, except that there is no such thing as Verdanturf at this time, so you'll need to change your hometown. Other than that, excellent sign up. Though I would of preferred more in personality and history, I can see it being developed further in the RP (unless you'd like to edit in more, which I'd prefer ;) )

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    FourFourTwo- Accepted, except that there is no such thing as Verdanturf at this time, so you'll need to change your hometown. Other than that, excellent sign up. Though I would of preferred more in personality and history, I can see it being developed further in the RP (unless you'd like to edit in more, which I'd prefer ;) )

Ahh, sorry, I must have misread. I guess I'll make the changes, since a lot of the history revolves around the caves. It'll will be edited soon!

Its all edited, now. :)

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Chibi and I are working on our sign-ups at the moment actually. So yeah, this weekend. I'll have all of these stupid tests out of the way, so I can focus more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back