• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
  • New forum poster/Pokemon trainer here. I just recently got hooked on Pokemon Black (my first ever Pokemon game) and can't put it down!

So, um...hi :)

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC! :3 Black was your first game? I'd really recommend playing some of the older games to see how Pokemon has improved over the years, especially the third and fourth generations (so games like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and HeartGold/SoulSilver)! Things've changed quite a lot but Pokemon continued to stay awesome.

You'll love our Black and White section, it's a great place to talk about anything B/W-related. n_n Just remember to read the rules and you'll be good to go - have fun! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Welcome!
    Go hard playin Black and White and then lets try some older versions, you will love this amazing world :3
    Hope you have a nice stance in PC and meet some new friends ^^

Years
  • New forum poster/Pokemon trainer here. I just recently got hooked on Pokemon Black (my first ever Pokemon game) and can't put it down!

So, um...hi :)

Hi Jiggly_Jello. I am Hikari.

So, I hear you're playing Pokemon Black? I am too and it's my fave game (well, until B2/W2 come out that is) and I love 5th Generation. I started from 3rd Generation though but it was unimpressive.

They call me PC's Crazy Oshawott Girl cos I'm literally hilarious and I love Oshawott. And I see we both have Quirky natures which is cool.

And I see you are already settling in cos I saw you posting in Other Trivia/Pokemon Trivia, where one is most likely to find me. Just don't get my gender confused though... my avatars/signatures are often misleading.

Remember to contact a moderator if you need help.

Have a great time posting and we will meet again... cos Hikari is watching your every move.

- Hikari10, "Crazy Oshawott Girl"

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
  • Greetings Hikari

♪ Hey, I just met you and ♪....nononononono &#$% got that song stuck in my head again

I see you hiding there in the bushes! Remind me to install a gate :p

We shall meet anon, you count on it!

Back