• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emotion

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • *sigh*...I forgot why I drew this...and to those here this was done PRIOR to me break...I tried drawing myself....I'm not too good at drawing people.
    Emotion

Years
  • what happened to ya beard cybex XD
    nice your like overlord you say you can't do people but you can

Years
  • kay Probally spoil it anyway *sends plue and espio to comfort crying cybex* How come you don't do those comic things anymore

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Blazin Espio said:
    what happened to ya beard cybex XD
    nice your like overlord you say you can't do people but you can

Complimentry. Everyone has a hidden talent,even though we take a while to discover it. But onec we do,it'll be amazing.

Anyways,thats a cool pic Cybex. I do draw humans(rarely), but never on MS paint! Good job. Quite detailed.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • Nice one, Cyberlactose, I can FEEL your emotions. They're so powerfully portrayed. So much so, in fact, that they're eating my arm. Like, ow; it really hurts.

No, seriously dude, make it stop. Ow. Anyways, in return for this cannibilistic nature your art has taken on, I am renaming you Cyberlactose, the Jelly-filled Squirrel. Or CJFS, for short. Enjoy!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    This isn't PAINT! XD....It's hand drawn, scanned then colored and altered in Adobe Photoshop.

It wasnt?
    *whacks own head*
    Opps.

Back