• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi there osmon11. I remember when I was new in PC, I write some short message like this, so don't worry, everybody is welcomed. I hope you have fun and happy Pokecommunitying!

Years
Hello Osmon and welcome!

I noticed you made your account last year, so what made you only start getting active now? I know some members make accounts ages ago but forget about them until like months or even years later. Since you wrote a short intro, why not tell us a bit more about yourself like reasons for joining, fave Pokemon and stuff like that. Because you might even make some new friends along the way as part of our awesome memberbase.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay at PC and if you ever have questions, don't hesitate to ask any staff members but some of the older, more experienced members also might lend a hand too. Feel free to send me a visitor message anytime if you need a new friend to talk to, I won't bite I promise. But yeah, have an awesome time at PC and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hey there osmon11, welcome to PC! How has your day been? Any reason you decided to pop into PC or did you just want to discuss Pokemon with other wonderful fans? I'd definitely love to know more about you as well so if you ever have time, why not add some more information? We'd never ask for anything personal - just fun things like when you got into Pokemon and the like. Hikari already gave you some great suggestions so hopefully you consider 'em.

Either way, have an amazing time here! This is a pretty great forum and we're always up to chatting with you and being your friend. Whether you're new to the franchise or have loved Pokemon for a long time.. you'll fit in awesomely. Tons of diversity here. Have fun! :D

Back