• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Amethyst Version

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
I never said they weren't of your creation. I'm just saying that you don't have to flame in public. Don't flame unless you expect to be flamed. That's my rule.

This matter could have been resolved in PM.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Good point Chimou, so if I stole some of your work, it would be ok? Not that I would of course. Anyways, I felt I had to prove to everyone that absol_attacker and I had a deal, because I had undeniable proof. Now that this whole matter is resolved, but we needn't discuss it anymore.

Shikou Sakka, I would like to wish you good luck with your project. I hope you won't let any of this affect anything else. If you would like any help, I would most certainly welcome it with open arms. Thank you for respecting my wishes.

AbareMax

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2006
Abarepok.png
Abarepokb.png
I love spriting and I would help as much as I can. This is first pokemon I don't know the name maybe CLIZZARD it'd cloud dragon ;) I could make more pokemon if u like

Berino

Graphics Artist
Years
Abare Max Just Shut up u prick. No1 cares wheather they're urs or not. ur a selfish git. he can use them if he wants u hav no rite to stop him. Wot u gona du go over to his house at take them away? Just leave him alone. Chimou is rite. ur a hypocrite. let him use them.

I h8 people like u who think they r better than other people. get a life.

Years
Berino said:
Abare Max Just Shut up u prick. No1 cares wheather they're urs or not. ur a selfish git. he can use them if he wants u hav no rite to stop him. Wot u gona du go over to his house at take them away? Just leave him alone. Chimou is rite. ur a hypocrite. let him use them.

I h8 people like u who think they r better than other people. get a life.
First of all, shut up.

AbareMax DREW the Pokemon. Absol Attacker sprited them for him because he himself isn't that good at spriting.

The designs belong to AbareMax, the sprites are based on his designs. And should you desire to use them you'd need the consent of the creator and the spriter (unless they're free to use)

Oh and one more thing. Do watch your language.
There are minors on these boards, you know.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
This thread, I feel, was revived for the wrong reasons. Certainly, I never stated that I would allow anyone to use my creations...for your information. Please all, let us get back on topic.

Where has the creator of Amethyst been at? I would like to see the progress.

AbareMax

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
:D you aren't even talking about the game any more, now that's just funny! anyway, 72 towns??? forgot how many gyms??? What??? How are you planning to keep people interested in this game? this game better have the longest plot in the history of games ALONG with a world record of plot twists! can you assure me of this?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Let's just let this thing drop until the maker decides to post, okay guys?

Back